Sign in to follow this  
Janna

-Another Day, Another Diana User-

shyhem   

Originally posted by ALexus.:

I found out Diana user stay away from the sun.

How did you find out a diana user?

Were you

A)A Reformed diana user

b)A diana fan

c)A potential Diana abuser

D)Adiana user who doesn't like diana abusers

or should we say it takes a diana user to identify a diana abuser.

Either way girl you got issues the size of Katarina,i just hope it won't take them long to rescue you.

Janna   

Originally posted by shyhem:

quote:Originally posted by ALexus.:

I found out Diana user stay away from the sun.

How did you find out a diana user?

Were you

A)A Reformed diana user

b)A diana fan

c)A potential Diana abuser

D)Adiana user who doesn't like diana abusers

or should we say it takes a diana user to identify a diana abuser.

Either way girl you got issues the size of Katarina,i just hope it won't take them long to rescue you.
The answers to your questions;

A) No

B) No

C) No

D) No

It just so happens I met a girl who I was told used diana and refuses to sit in the sun.

:rolleyes:

Castro   

^^^ You've taken this topic way beyond where it should go. Give it up, please. It may be dear to you but there's more to know and worry about than Diana users and sitting in the sun.

Baluug   

I can't believe this topic went on for 9 friggin' pages!!!

I'll give my 2 cents(again):

If you like your women looking like Michael Jackson,go ahead,that's your choice.But it ain't my choice,I like my women natural .Nothing fake.Except for maybe nails,I don't mind that.

Lexus/Delta/Lexxy/ALexus(you change your name so much,yet it's still the same),that ain't right,that if a woman wants the best for her son,looks aren't everything.If she's got lighter skin,she could still be a sharamuuta.Or a b*tch.Or a retard.Diana won't make you a better woman.

shyhem   

It just so happens I met a girl who I was told used diana and refuses to sit in the sun.

:rolleyes:

Did you absolutely know the girl used diana or you heard she used diana.How can we know your telling us the truth, nothing but the whole truth.And what if she is avoiding the sun for the simply reason she don't want to expose herself to a premature skin cancer.

For the rest of the members leave the girl alone,she seems to be making sense considering she is in middle school.

Janna   

Libaan, You must be one of those airheads that has changed their nick so I don't recognise you.

2 cent?

I wish I knew what you are on about.

I have a difficult thing trying to comprehend thuggish talk.

Shyhem

Do I know whether the girl used diana?

Some girl told me who is family friends with her. Avoid skin cancer? She recently came from Somalia so I doubt she knows what "skin cancer" is.

Middle school?

Still can't face the fact I'm a Uni student huh?

Baluug   

Libaan, You must be one of those airheads that has changed their nick so I don't recognise you.

C'mon now,I'm the artist formerly known as waryaa!

2 cent?

I wish I knew what you are on about.

I have a difficult thing trying to comprehend thuggish talk.

"Giving your 2 cents" means to weigh in with your opinion in the topic being discussed.Guess your not majoring in ENGLISH ,wherever you go to university.

And thanx,by the way,I've never been called a thug before, it's nice to know i have some street credibility now!!

shyhem   

[

Shyhem

Do I know whether the girl used diana?

Some girl told me who is family friends with her. Avoid skin cancer? She recently came from Somalia so I doubt she knows what skin cancer is.

So basically what you are saying is you and your so called friend were indeed talking behind the sister's back,in other words some backbiting was involved here................

Which makes me ask you if retrieved reforms or becoming a better muslim is your new vision,don't you think gossipping about anew xalimo's skin color is bad for your mission.

Anyway yesterday,i went to the somali mall to see if they really sell Diana cream.Yap, houston we have a problem, they do indeed sell diana and some other creams with names like "lightskin for you"

And the sad part is its only $8.00 and the somali lady who was selling it says 'she is here for business and not to give girls advice on what's good for them'.

I guess its time for me to check the sisters neck, knuckles and anything below the neck.

Middle school?

Still can't face the fact I'm a Uni student huh?

My bad,assumption is not the best thing i do.How am i supposed to know you are indeed a college material,remember i'm not a rain maker.

Firstly most of these skin bleach users are grown women no?I used to pity them but now I say do your thing its your skin just dont come crying to me when you have side effects.....

Anyways the only issue I have is with some of the people in our society suffering from the s.complex issue and shaqo la'an too boot=Recipe for disaster..........Ok my baby sister girl(cousin) went to visit Somalia a couple of years ago after we suffered the loss of her mother(Allahu u naxaristo my dear aunt)she was about 13 at the time.....So she went back home and stayed there for 4 months.When she returns not only has her skin tone changed but it's lost it's radiance and she has patches blotched over her face :(

She explained to us that the girls back home told her it was a good,decent cream that would make her look beautiful and such.....I mean she was only 13!Now 3 years down the line she still uses the creams,not because she likes it but because she HAS to!As most people know if you use skin bleaching products for a considerable amount of time you cant just stop it whenever you wish otherwise your skin will look uneven ect ect.....

Good God what is up with these women?I mean if you want to use it for YOUR own personal usage then fine,but I think tricking young girls into using it is SICK full stop.... :mad:

Janna   

Anyway yesterday,i went to the somali mall to see if they really sell Diana cream.Yap, houston we have a problem, they do indeed sell diana and some other creams with names like "lightskin for you"

Progress, let me get this right. Mr afro went out of his way to see diana creams! I am suspious do you also need to lighten your skin. I am no hater I am only into light skinned guys. Ps: how much did you purchase?

Gabbal   

I am no hater I am only into light skinned guys.

Qalanjo we can atleast say you know what you want.

:D What if not all light skin guys are into you?

Bess.   

well...lexxy thank goodness for diana then....cause with it u don't have to stick to light skinned guys...u have ur pick of the litter now...all u have to do is give ur cherie amour a diana bottle and he will be just perfect... :rolleyes: ...hoorey for new inventions and human vanity....

ps...i knew this gurl who would only go out with light skinned guys cause she was very dark herself and didn't want to have dark babies...if she married the guy in the future....just saying ... :rolleyes: