Sign in to follow this  
Janna

-Another Day, Another Diana User-

Jurnee   

Are you forgetting that we all come from a country that killed others over tribes? The country that became religious after the civil war? The country that now doesn't have a government till today? So don't come here telling me that I am polluted when in actual fact you are from a polluted country

So from this it sounds like your saying that along with those who polluted our country with war and tribal hatred you too are doing your part of further destroying our community by having such backward and ignorant ideas of what women should look like. Good one Lexy, seriously you should recieve some kind of award.

I was always a firm believer that women bring women down and you Lexy are a perfect example.

dawoco   

Lexy lol, i'm onto you. You should just say "i'm lidh skinned" in your signature, instead of doing it in the pretense of a debate icon_razz.gif

Seriously though, being light skinned and beautiful have nothing to do with one another. Being beautiful/pretty is all about how the face is shaped, about how big the eyes are and how great the hair look. It's the features that make some1 beautiful, the lightness of the skin doesn't come into it.

And before you ask me lexy, lets just say me and dhuxul have one thing in common :D

Kruella   

What a useless topic. Thousands of Muslims are prosecuted in the world. Millions are dying of hunger; people are homeless and wonder where they will get their next meal. The world is full of issues we can contemplate on and strive to be aware of. And what the hell do we choose to talk about here? The color of our skin, or who is lighter than whom? Rest assure, in the end, when you’re rotting in your grave, you won’t recognize what color you are.

Salam

Lexy,

You sound insecure. Is this how you get to massage your little ego? Comparing yourself and wasting time scrutinizing other's complexions?

Naa ha is weyneenin. Whatever you may think of yourself...your still african dabo madoow.

Tuujiye   

diana= warankiilo?

kaalay suntaan wili suudaan ma gaartay?

meeshaas dad madoow dhaafay oo buluug ah aa lugu sheegee!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

shyhem   

Bishaaro

Omarosa is one f**king annoying b**ch,i really can't stand that woman,she ranks up there with Condolleza Rice.

Omarosa is one f**king annoying b**ch,i really can't stand that woman,she ranks up there with Condolleza Rice

LOL>,You also forgot to add Hot & Sizzling on that list.

I tell you,i dont know why the woman is hated,personally i find omarosa Cute & Now that shes single,i dont mind "Being with her" :D i like a fiery woman.

^Shes this Hot & Sizzling 6footer from the Apprentice show.

Dark, tall and lovely.Mid thirties i believe,an MBA holder from some prestigious college, A native of Chocolate city aka America's Capital city.[Washington Dc that is,for the geographically impaired]

Shes a go getter,highly opinionated,a devil if you will, back stabber; more or less a B**tch[As Shyhem put]. My Kinda Woman :D

Janna   

Originally posted by shankaroon:

quote: Are you forgetting that we all come from a country that killed others over tribes? The country that became religious after the civil war? The country that now doesn't have a government till today? So don't come here telling me that I am polluted when in actual fact you are from a polluted country

So from this it sounds like your saying that along with those who polluted our country with war and tribal hatred you too are doing your part of further destroying our community by having such backward and ignorant ideas of what women should look like. Good one Lexy, seriously you should recieve some kind of award.

I was always a firm believer that women bring women down and you Lexy are a perfect example.
Do you need someone to open your eyes? I don't necessarily have to play a part in such a country that has brought itself down. Many generations have already done that. As for the tribal stuff? I'm sure your parents have arranged marriaged you with someone from your sub-clan.

Women are natural beast. There is no denying that. It's natural for women to be b!tches. A classic example is those girls who recently had more then a few nice words to say to one another.

Pick up a magazine or turn on the television, women are meant to look good and are seen as sex objects!

What is your augment? Are you saying you shouldn't look good for yourself? Fine then good and smell and look like a homeless person. redface.gif

Janna   

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

Lexy,

You sound insecure. Is this how you get to massage your little ego? Comparing yourself and wasting time scrutinizing other's complexions?

Naa ha is weyneenin. Whatever you may think of yourself...your still african dabo madoow.

I never said I wasn't african! Why do these

stup!d individuals twist my words? I'm not feeling insecure. My ego is way up high.

Jurnee   

Kruella is absolutely right and this is a trivial and ****** topic...and im sorry i even put energy into responding to it

Janna   

Originally posted by dawoco:

And before you ask me lexy, lets just say me and dhuxul have one thing in common
:D

D, say you look like Micheal Jackson and your opinion is still well respected by me! ;)

Dawoco for moderator (Posts coming up) :D

king_450   

Brown u r too late , Amarosa is married and yes she is indeed B---& shit head, but also she is the product of the American Media she is here to stay and make money at any cost.