Sign in to follow this  
Janna

-Another Day, Another Diana User-

Juxa   

eeeh, everything has been said as it is.

just a note, with all due respect to light-skinned ladies, i never met a light skinned girl with nice, natural features with the exception of a nomad-lady, she knows herself ;)

naag cad, cadaanteda lee ku cawiree lakin qurux kale maleh. (majority of them)

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^ did i not say u were pretty :D nayaa read between the lines, now look u make me say it.

ps there is another pretty lightskinned nomad

and og-girl i dont like yr nose it is too long and yr hair too dark and yr mouth too rosey and yr cheeks too defines. smile.gif

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by Juxa:

and og-girl i dont like yr nose it is too long and yr hair too dark and yr mouth too rosey and yr cheeks too defines.

When was last time you saw me? Two years ago? Well, I wear brown lip stick(thanks to Dawaco), coloured my hair and hmm the nose... not that long :D

Now stop or I will tell every think about you icon_razz.gif

Salam

Originally posted by Lexy:

Imagine what this product could do for Sudanese people? Perhaps they are not aware of it. Whatever the reason may be, I would advice them to use it.
:D

Come again??? :eek: :eek: Personally when I come across any sudanese person who use skin lightening cream it saddens me. They always appeared to me to be proud (the good type) people and so they should be.

There is not point in lying to ourselves and saying black is beauty. "I'm black beauty, blah blah blah". Reality check. Dark is unattractive. I personally think light is beauty, not dark.

You serious???? :eek: :eek:

Your entitled to your opinions. But when we say Black is beautiful nobody is kidding themselves. And "reality check" Dark is not unattractive. I know plenty of "dark" somali girls who are extremely beautiful. I think its high time we stopped judging people by their skin colour. As you have admitted this is all about self esteem so continually perpetuating an unhelpful and unhealthy idea that being darker is ugly is definitely not what we need in our community.

And tell me if we (the black community) dont respect ourselves how on Earth could we expect others to respect us?

Janna   

According to Freud, one is able to repress their thoughts, action and desires.

These diana user's believe by lightening their skin colour they can somehow hide their previous identities. Little do they know girls like myself can pin point them out. When I say girls like me I am talking about naturally light skinned girls.

Nomadic_Princess

Seriously, go and look in the mirror and come back and tell me honestly what your skin colour is? Waiting for your reply...

Originally posted by Lexy:

Little do they know girls like myself can pin point them out. When I say girls like me I am talking about naturally light skinned girls.

Ahhh now i understand..you have this idea that being light skinned is something enviable and you resent the fact that your "reign" on looks is being overidden by girls who lighten their skin, so your response is to console yourself with the knowledge that you can always pinpoint the frauds.

Nomadic_Princess

Seriously, go and look in the mirror and come back and tell me honestly what your skin colour is? Waiting for your reply...

LOL I see you want to work out whether i am dark so you can discredit my argument. Sorry wont work as Ill have you know im neither what is referred to as "dark" nor what is referred to as "light". Im perfectly satisfied with what Allah has given me too.

Janna   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

LEXY
You have some serious issues to work out

Blah blah blah, don't we all. Including you. :rolleyes: You dysfunctional father.

^^^^^^ LOL you do realise that comment reveals more about yourself than it does about me. :D:D:D . *shakes head in disappointment.

Well if u conclude I am dark skinned than so be it. Darky all the way. :cool: :cool:

By the way your attempt at discrediting my argument failed because I dont find the idea of being dark skinned offensive.