Sign in to follow this  
Rakim

I have a Question to ask ???

i wanted to ask has a something to do with the topic, do fat girls become fatter after they get married and have a kid or get thinner, cause i had a aunt who was 180 no LIE! n she became 130 right after she got married...so is it true if you fat you get thinner...just something i was wondering about...

peace n luv

IT'S BECAUSE U MALI MENZ EXPECT UR WIFE TO HAVE SO MANY KIDS, COOK FOOD TO DO EVERYTHING IN THE HOUSE SHE WONT REALLY BOTHER ABOUT HER WEIGHT DUE TO ALL THE HOUSE WORK .

AND SOME JUST THINK THEY DONT NEED TO LOOK GOOD CUZ THEY ARE MARRIED

Paragon   

One friend of mine theorized this phenomenon and concluded that "a girl is skinny before marrige due to the fact that, she's like a sentry of popular demand. when that demand is utalised well and the need to watchout deminishes, the vigilance of the girl eases: the diet and the care for physical appearance settles down with the faarax she's been watchout for"

------

But I don't talk about this issues that question women often, unless i am dragged into them.