Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

wow

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^Whoa - you think you can just roll over the male population eh? I think I'll get outta the way cause I'm not so sure you can't
:D

^^Wiyil lama hunjaaliyo adoon hootada wadane'e :D .

Aahey Shehey ku dur-duri...

Source   

^ I should sue you for hijacking my avatar. :mad:

She is pretty, obviously the average Somali girl looks 'once exposed'.

Chimera   

Jacaylbaro;58882 wrote:
What happened to the Moderators ??? ,,,,,,, i thought they don't allow such pictures

Hahaha, five years later this comment makes me laugh out loud, it's hilarious. I actually thought at the time that you were a modest type of guy Jacayl, but you were simply testing the waters, and seeing what was allowed, all to secure your future masterpiece; the dirty mind thread.

Chimera;58903 wrote:
I never knew this..

iman_children.gif

----
"Somalia is not a nation of beggars and looters. I want people to know what it used to be."

----
I sit down next to a woman and her huddled child and ask, in Somali, where she was born, if she lived in Baidoa before the problems started. She starts saving her arms and embracing me. She and her three children walked from a town eighty kilometers away; now she has only one child left. I fall to pieces, sobbing with her, while her child sits between us in an unnatural stillness

----
As Somalia's famine deepens, I realize that the only thing that's being fed constantly is resentment. The Somali people were once known to exhibit considerable cultural unity and to take great pride in their race. Because of that, my memory stubbornly insists on the glory that Somalia once had. As we ascend in the plane that will take me back to my adopted country, the United States, I look down into the villages, and finally out to sea. I shed a few tears for me, and an ocean for Somalia.
-Iman

I used to dislike her but now i don't know anymore i'm confused....

I remember watching an interview with Iman in which she explained her becoming a supermodel. I remember she said, and this is a rough quote, "the media tried to portray me as a poor nomad girl who was taken to America to be 'reinvented', and turned into a swan, so to speak. No, I came as a swan; I am Somali after all." She also often explains how back in Somalia, she is an average looking woman and that Somali women as a whole are incredibly beautiful.

I had seen several times mid mataanteyda inay tahay moodeysid in the past month. Only that wey ka yarayd, she was in her early 20s and much shorter. I told her so, that inay Yaasmiin Warsame aad ugu egtahay. Dad badan saas yiri i tiri.

For some odd reason I think she does.

Aaliyah I like you BUT I dislike your avatar can you change it, I did like your previous one lol any chance you might switch to your old avatar???