Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Spring cleaning...

...That's what the Women's section needs. A good, thorough spring cleaning!

I would start with the trolls who've made this section their home and turned it into a garbage tip in the last few weeks. You know who you are (yes, it's you, ka gaajoonaya, and you, ka dhataqlaha ah, and you, kuwa dumarka ajinabiga faahfaahinaya ama aflagaadeenaya, and you, hablaha la sii wada, and not to forget you, ta guurdoonka ah).

Highly irritating bunch. Go to the jokes section or something, for God's sake. Naga hor dhaqaaqa uun. Uff. :mad:

NGONGE   

But the majority of the topics are started by females! If the girls throw out these pathetic breadcrumbs you really can’t criticise the flying vermin when they swoop down to have a bite or two, Val dearest. :D

Anyway, the whole site is littered with these breadcrumbs. It flaws and ebbs as usual.

Ibtisam   

^^ I think thats what the moderators are here for? or maybe not, maybe they should do a good Spring clean. I'm sure they are busy now, soon they will be back and deleting everything like the old days.

Originally posted by ibtisam:

^^ I think thats what the moderators are here for? or maybe not, maybe they should do a good Spring clean. I'm sure they are busy now, soon they will be back and deleting everything like the old days.

I think you should bloody spare us your empty rant girl, or else we gonna show the door smile.gif

nac nac baad haysaa!

Ibtisam   

^^having a bad day Dear^^@sharmark^ or maybe just bad manners :rolleyes: Maybe we need new Mod, some clearly need to be deleted. :D I know where the door is. smile.gif

Hello CL. I only ever Hijack topics i think are not worthy of any discussion in the first place (like why are women fat!!) :rolleyes: .. but yeah i'm sure she was talking about me.

Val

I have an idea, maybe admin should allow people to delet their threads, i'm sure some people post in moments of madness and when they see it later wish they never did that.

Ms DD   

Val

Start with the politics section. That is what is polluting the site. Here people are having fun and luaghter. Something you and Ngogne have forgotten to have smile.gif

Dont think we cant sense the little frisson in the air between the 2 of you :D

ibti lol am sure am not far from u also.... by the by i see reduction on those topics is something wrong with jac'baro?

ps lol am i hijacking this one already lol

Shakti   

Valenteenah y don’t u become a moderator n u wont have deal with this situation anymore!

As for these irritating ppl, well do give them some time...It takes a time 2 adjust 2 SOL sophistication.. obviously these ppl don’t know they are in the presence of some very significance ppl such as ……. And ……... ( ppl fill in the blank) .. :D

I can honestly say that 2/3rds of the complainers haven't posted a topic recently (or ever). So suck it up or post something yourselfs you whiny little punks before I shove my boot all the way down your throat, you'll be shyting ur intestines.

:mad:

Originally posted by *Sagal*:

I can honestly say that 2/3rds of the complainers haven't posted a topic recently (or ever). So suck it up or post something yourselfs you whiny little punks before I shove my boot all the way down your throat, you'll be shyting ur intestines.

Look at that? What a big fat khasaaro. :mad:

CL and Ibti, idinka waxaan idinku daray "hablaha la sii wada [nac nacda]".

The two people I would like to beat to the ground the most are that JB and the Hunguri one (followed closely as always by rudy *snigger*). Sacré Bleu! Unlike NG, I'm very tolerant but even I can't take the natterings of those two.

They ought to be evicted from here. Or better yet, smothered.

Angle: Been there, done that.

Cambaro: The only 'frisson in the air' is the static electricity from Ngonge's bald head. (And the politics section has always been a pollutant, unlike the women's section.)