Sign in to follow this  
GuinaVere

Dedication to my Hasna(Pacifist)

In A lifetime you get only a few friends like you

Oh how we miss you.

I miss the way you listen and try to understand

even when I am not making much sense.

I miss the way you encourage my crazy dreams.

I miss the way you make ordinary day seem extraordinary.

I miss the way you picked me up when I am feeling down. You showed you cared and in so many ways.

You are the sister I never had. Even though miles separate us, you still find ways to show you care. You are the one person who stood up for me when I couldn't stand up for myself. You were there thick and thin, when I was at my weakest point. You were so ever patient with me. You touched me with your kindness. You guard my secrets like a precious gifts. you are like an inspiration to me,when i've lost all hopes,

and you bring out a world inside of me,that i never knew i had. When I was walking the dark streets all by my self lonely and cold, you were the one Allah sent me to see at the end of the tunnel. You were my light and you showed me the path. I am all that I am because of you.

They say that Allah Almighty will make a shade for the people who become friend for the sake of him. I hope I can proudly stand by next to you on the judgement day.

You are my ever bright star. Full of love and caring like mothers are to their babies.

I pray everyday that Allah grants you Janatul Firdos. Amin

You are the trully a gift from Allah.

I hope all your dreams come true.

I hope you find the one who deserves you.

May Allah be my witness I will move mountains for you.

Anything and anytime you need me I will always be here for you H.

I promise never to disappoint you.

I treasure you for the person you are, and that’s the pearl you are unique and kind.

So you see I will be there until the end

This is a promise I can make

If you ever need me. Just give me a call

I will be there just as you were there for me.

I thank you for all the things you have done for me baby. I appreciate you and I hope you know we miss you every single day for that beautiful smile of yours.

I love you always.143

04-27-95

10 years later this is to you. That afternoon you found me will never be forgotten. Sincerely N

Pacifist   

:(:(

Ya Allah omg u dedicated this to me. Thank you macaanto. You though I forgot about this day never. I actually called u today left message with M. I love you too. Walahi I am in tears. I am speechless I don't know what to write. I miss you guys a lot. Although I am millions miles away no body will ever replace you N. Never ever. I told before you have a sister in me. Although we weren't born from the same mother you my blood no matter what happens. May Allah grant paradise to your mom I pray everyday. I will always be here for you. 143 b to b

H

Taqwa   

They say that Allah Almighty will make a shade for the people who become friend for the sake of him. I hope I can proudly stand by next to you on the judgement day.

Mansha'allah Awesome!

BOB   

Hasna aka Pacifist,

You are a special gift from Allah to all of us and a bonus to our Somali race and a pillar of strength, one that friends and foes alike can always rely on simply because you are an ANGEL of MERCY. May Allah Bless You and Your Loving Parents Insha Allah.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Originally posted by BOB:

Hasna aka Pacifist,

You are a special gift from Allah to all of us and a bonus to our Somali race and a pillar of strength, one that friends and foes alike can always rely on simply because you are an ANGEL of MERCY. May Allah Bless You and Your Loving Parents Insha Allah.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Amin to that. Walahi I tell you she is one in a million. We miss her so much here in Joeburg and Zam. She trully is a Pacifist and I can only hope more like her existed. Baby girl hurry and finish skool and come back home coz their is more duties waiting for u here. I hope those people in the states appreciate u like we do, if not let me know and I will send u ticket back home :D Ewe call this weekend okay. I will be in the cape

BOB   

Originally posted by GuinaVere:

We miss her so much here in Joeburg and Zam.

Are you pulling my leg or you are really in Jo'burg? Come on now stop playing because i know Jo'burg and Good Hope like the back of my hand.

has Pacifist ever been to Jo'burg or Cape? Check your private messages and i mean now.

Peace, Love & Unity.