Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

3 types of men

3 types of somali men ...ladies beware

Mr.Mack: Don't let the name fool you in fact Mr.Mack doesn't get no play what so ever he just tries his best.

He give's "dressing for the occasion" a whole new meaning LoL... With his Pink blazer suit and red hot pant's his ready to roll. Mr.Mack can be sighted at all the latest Jam's and Wedding's(latest encounter The eid jams) bustin the same dance style since 86'(the moon walk) They say you could tell how old someone is by the way they dance but Mr.Mack has me completely lost LoL. Although Mr.Mack is at every jam and wedding his only blingin on two certain day's the 15th or the 30th(first and last of the Month)hmmmmmmm.. you be the judge. Poor Mr.Mack his been miserable ever since the civil war broke out because his wife Sacidyo Shalango left him with the kid's and ran off to London with the dahab. He is what you would call an unfit parent for Christ sake who would take their kid's to a club LoL now that's uncalled for. Mr.Mack is said to be in his late 40's even though he doesn't look it he has beautiful hair long thick and curly LoL (just the way I like it) I could tell Mr.Mack his been Visiting our friend Mr.Rogaine lately (Rogaine-Hair Club for Men). Mr.Mack hit's on every tom dick and hairy in hope's of finding that special xalimo who could spark up his love life once again (sponsor him and his children and collect welfare).

Independent Man: In the word's of Nakarumo "Go on wheet yuu baad seelif booyyyyyyyyyy"Go on wit yo bad self boy). Independent Man has everything going on for him the clothe's(Borrowed it from daahir daba taag)

shoe's (ciis cagarooti) Car's(faysal mijo hooto's rental for the week) and last but not least the house(lease singed under Sharmarke Shaarbo tiibishiyo name). Even though none of the thing's are really his he know's how to supply himself with necessities' doesn't he LoL come on does it really matter how you get your's as long as your getting it LoL I think not!. Independent Man doesn't really have a stable life style he moves from one house to another like a nomadic sheep herder sad isn't it (did you really think Sharmarke Shaarbo Tiibishiyo was going to let you live with him if didn't pay the rent lol the least you could do was pay for his Jaad).They say Man make's the money and that Money doesn't make the Man I'm just clueless as to what make's "Independent Man". Word of advise lay off the destiny's child it's got you thinking that could be all that you want to be which is not true because your a ryde or die qaxooti just like the rest of us LoL did you know that they were paid to say that crap on TV LoL.Independent man's rap

The shoe's on my feet is ciis's the clote's i'm sportin is dahir's the car i'm drivin is faysal's it all depend's on me if i want it the house I live in is Sharmarke's

Donut ***: LOLOL funny name huh..A donut *** is guy who is always' at the donut shop all day and night without having a drink of coffee LoL let me explain his taxi buddies' always' hassle him for a double double so being the nice person he is just buys it for everyone and by the end of the day his everyone's *** LoL. At time's he run's out of pocket money to pay for their drink's so they max out his credit card to buy and 89 Cent coffee (that's un humane LoL). His broke as usual and has no money to take the ttc so he ask's one of his taxi buddies' for a ride...They let him ride with them and turn on the meter LoL (now that's mean) if he doesn't have enough money they drop him off at another donut shop so he could be someone else's ***.

cheap n clean has a long way to go outta of neighborhood cara!! u better teach her about the 007s...under cover agents out there!! lool. them homies dont mess around will have her for brunch!!

To come to the conclusion that somali men are split into those three categories she must have dated alot of them otherwise her conclusion would be flawed if it based on only three men she dated