Sign in to follow this  
cabdihaybe773

Why do we fall in love? whats the difference between love lust?

we are lonely and need that special person in are lives. lust a wanting in your mind no dout your pushes but u try to pull away . thats the differents. fall in love hits like a brick to a concrete floor. u do anything to get a hello are a smile to have u flouting on cloud nine. pictures of this person u hide under your pllow are pocket to keep close even if there 2 min away. other cant get u to stop talking about them and staring like a stalker. thougths of what youed do together in the middle of the nite and these are just some

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by cabdihaybe773:

pictures of this person u hide under your pllow are pocket to keep close even if there 2 min away.

thougths of what youed do together in the middle of the nite and these are just some

:D why not put the pics up in ur wall.

For me the difference between love and lust is that one leads to marriage, children and a family which in turn produces a better society while the other leads to fornication.

Zafir   

^Because fornication (in love or lust) requires women yaa Memsab.

Ps: I didn't understand one word of what the poster wrote.

hodman   

lol @ Zafir.

Seems to me like Cabdihaybe is describing a crush on someone or puppy love with the picture under the pillow and all. I have no idea how I would describe love but Lust is the devil's tool

Abtigiis   

Love is lust, but lust is not love.

In the end, when you think of your lover, it is inevitable the pictures you draw in your head end at one place: on the bed. Fine, dining togather, watching films togather, visiting scenic area etc etc, Laakin alxaasil, it comes down to lust.

Originally posted by Zafir:

^Because fornication (in love or lust) requires women yaa Memsab.

Ps: I didn't understand one word of what the poster wrote.

L0L. Dude,you are crazy

Khayr   

Originally posted by commonsense:

Ok Let me break it down. When women are physically attracted to a men that is lust. When we they are still attracted after he opens his mouth that is love.

^^^^

Only cause he's paying for dinner. :D