Che -Guevara

Deni declares his candidacy for Somali Presidency

Arafaat   

Not sure what his political platform or track record is in Puntland that we can judge him by or would expect him to bring to Mogadishu. There are other politicians from Puntland with a far better CV then Mr:Deni here, Faroole would come to mind. 

Deni is probably the worse of the "Rinse and repeat" options. All he wants is to depose Farmaajo. Is "Masayr" a kind of disease? because if it isn't, it should be included in that category. 

Samafal   
On 3/22/2022 at 12:56 AM, baala xoofto said:

I am no a fan of Amin Arts but I think he nailed it this time. 

image.png.a527084adf3c5a0893265cbafd132e7c.png

When you have someone who hates Somalia and wish nothing but ill for Somali people complaining, you know you are onto something.

Don't shoot the messenger.

The root cause of South Somalia's problem are the foreign lackeys who all hail from the same clan. 

(No qabiil name posts allowed as per SOL rules.) 

galbeedi   

It seems Somali political leaders live inside their own pubbles without care or considerations of outside his circle.

We have to see how C/laahi Deni campaigns in the next few weeks, but his out of the gate declaration of his candidacy looks really bad. He projects an image of an angry person who can't hide the contempt he has for Farmaajo. The whole speech was I want Farmaajo out of the office.

Dadkani dad la taliya ama speech writers ma leh miyaa?

gooni   

Deni wuxuu ceebeeyay beesha uu matalo ama ku doonayo kursiga villa  Somalia magacooda (federaal qabiilaysi)

Adeeradiis waxay la dagaalameen dawladii kacaanka oo aad u xoog badnayd ayagoo doonayay inay soomaali oo dhan boqortooyo ku xukumaan, waa "han" aad u wayn.

Dr. Deni wuxuu maanta joogaa farmaajo oo dal xaalkiisa alle ogyahay madax ka ah ha layla rido anigana cadkaan doontaan ii tuura aan ciidda ka jaftee.

Nin carab reer miyi ah yaa wuxuu helay wolf ama (di'ib) dhashay oo aan wali indhuhu u dilaacin oo hooyadii ugaarsato dishay.

Wuu soo qaaday oo "Ri" uu kaligeed lahaa caanaheeda ku koriyay, markuu wolf'kii waynaaday yuu ridii cunay oo duurkana aaday.

Carabkii wuxuu ka daba qaatay warankiisa wuuna dilay markaasuu wuxuu arkay indhihiisa oo soo eegaya

Wuxuu gabay ku yiri
 أكلتَ شويهتي وفجعت قلبي وأنت لشاتنا ولدٌ ربيبُ غُذيتَ بدَرِّها ورَبَيت فينا فمن أنبأكَ أن أباكَ ذيبُ ؟! إذا كان الطباع طباعُ سوءٍ فلا أدبٌ يفيدُ ولا اديب.

Markii la fasiro waxaa ugu muhiimsan
Waxaad cuntay ridaydii...
Waxaad ahayd wiilkii aan caanaheeda ku korinay ama lagu anqariyay, waxaad ka mid noqotay duriyadeedii.

Yaa kuu sheegay in aabahaa (wolf) yahay macnaha indho ma lahayn markii reerka lagusoo daray😁

Hadii xumaantu asal iyo dhiigga ku jirto wax badeli kara ama lagu badelo ma jiro.

Samafal   
21 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

Don't shoot the messenger.

The root cause of South Somalia's problem are the foreign lackeys who all hail from the same clan. 

(No qabiil name posts allowed as per SOL rules.) 

The root cause of Somalia's problem is cuqdad filled haters who are hating because certain people have the confidence to aim for high and achieve high !!!

Samafal   
10 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Qof ayaa hore u yiri nin Boosaaso nabadeyn waaye Banaadir intuu xal ugu keenaa.

Midka Garbaaharay, a mere village nabadayn waayey waa uu dhaama, ma aha??

Isagu lugtuu kabilaabo Gaalkacyo wuxuu ku tagi karaa cirifka Gardafuu. Bal ii sheeg nin madax ah oo intaas nabad kumari kara?? Reer adeerkaa Baydhabo banaankeeda baa wiilal yaryar utaaganyihiin oo aysan iska celin karin maxaad Boosaaso ku geeyay maskiinoow, soow faduul ma aha??

Believe me pray for Deni to become your president, as your people will be freed from Al Shayaadiin in no time. Only if you can bring yourself to like MJs for few years.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Samafal said:

The root cause of Somalia's problem is cuqdad filled haters who are hating because certain people have the confidence to aim for high and achieve high !!!

I have no dog in this dog fight. Simply put, I wouldn't even take it if offered for free. One man's trash is another man's treasure, good luck! 

5 hours ago, gooni said:

Adeeradiis waxay la dagaalameen dawladii kacaanka oo aad u xoog badnayd ayagoo doonayay inay soomaali oo dhan boqortooyo ku xukumaan, waa "han" aad u wayn.

Sheekada dhamaadkeedi ku dar. 😁

Arafaat   
4 hours ago, Samafal said:

Midka Garbaaharay, a mere village nabadayn waayey waa uu dhaama, ma aha??

Isagu lugtuu kabilaabo Gaalkacyo wuxuu ku tagi karaa cirifka Gardafuu. Bal ii sheeg nin madax ah oo intaas nabad kumari kara?? Reer adeerkaa Baydhabo banaankeeda baa wiilal yaryar utaaganyihiin oo aysan iska celin karin maxaad Boosaaso ku geeyay maskiinoow, soow faduul ma aha??

Believe me pray for Deni to become your president, as your people will be freed from Al Shayaadiin in no time. Only if you can bring yourself to like MJs for few years.

The issue raised here is isn’t about the clan of the candidate but his achievements and his political platform. Non of what your describe above is credited to Deni, but maybe we have missed that or are not fully aware of his achievements, in that case you might want to enlighten us.  

P.S. not saying other candidates are better,  but he currently holds an executive office which will lead to questions about his achievements. Same goes for other candidates like Farmaajo, and those who have held executive office in the past should also be questioned on their achievements, e.g. Sheick Sharif, Ahmed Sheick and Kheyre. 

Samafal   
11 hours ago, Arafaat said:

The issue raised here is isn’t about the clan of the candidate but his achievements and his political platform. Non of what your describe above is credited to Deni, but maybe we have missed that or are not fully aware of his achievements, in that case you might want to enlighten us.  

P.S. not saying other candidates are better,  but he currently holds an executive office which will lead to questions about his achievements. Same goes for other candidates like Farmaajo, and those who have held executive office in the past should also be questioned on their achievements, e.g. Sheick Sharif, Ahmed Sheick and Kheyre. 

Why are they not credited for Deni? Let me turn the question on you, in your opinion where did he fail or came short?

In the meantime, While I await for your response, I will email him and ask him if he wanted me as his campaign manager and how much he was offering me. Stay tuned 😂