Sign in to follow this  
Eng.Cadde

Seriously

Lychee   

Perfection belongs to our creator ALONE.

The women was created from a bent rib, if you try to straighten it, you will break it. So being with someone means excepting their flaws, being tolerant and trying to look pass those flaws.

Aaliyyah   

^^well put sis.

Ain't nothing wrong with sister's seeking their knight in shining khamiis

Garowe sis that had me laughing, the image that came to ma mind was just too cute lol

Kulmiye   

Lychee said it well- no one is perfect- dont let society scale your worth. We all have a gift- and who you share with that gift is an imminent- only God knows your destiny.

Honesita   

Yeah no one is perfect, but there is perfect enough for your taste... this is when you are content with the person and love them even though you are aware of their shortcomings... it's like loving yourself even though you know you are not perfect...

lol@NNC, so your perfect enough means he's got $$$! Sistah may I please request to be removed from that generalization! Even though you say this, I'm sure you would leave a millionaire guy if u were not happy with him.

Fi Amaani'Laah

Kamaavi   

Hi first lady. You said that for a reason. And we know what that reason was.

"All women are perfect in nursing. Breast feeding babes. And schooling their boys"

Can it be any plainer than that? :D

when talking abt women ,,,,One must be talking abt Momy , sis , Eedo iyo Habaryar ,,,,and they are perfect in many ways than the above ***** Aka Ferguson said! war iskku xishoo

-KIWI   

Mr Right is looking for Mrs Right. The question is are you Mr Right or Mrs right???

I would like to share this brilliant short story that has a huge wisdom behind it. In regards to the issue o 'perfectness'. Being without defect is next to impossible, nevertheless enjoy the read.

Here is a story from Mulla Nasiruddin (the sufi wise fool/simpleton that is famed for saying funny tales in quite amusing wisdom) – ponder on this and think about how it applies to you and the next choice you make:

Nasirudin was helping a group of people search for the best leader for them. They had been searching frantically and gone to every nook and creep but alas to no avail. In desperation they turn to Mulla Nasirudin for help.

Over dinner, they started asking Nasirudin about himself. As they spoke, they discovered that Nasirudin was yet to be married. They asked him, had he come close? “Indeed” he replied. “When I was young, I was keen to marry the perfect wife. I travelled many lands looking for her. In France, I met a beautiful dancer who was joyful and carefree, but alas had no sense of the spiritual. In Egypt, I met a princess who was both beautiful and wise, but sadly we could not communicate. Then in India, after much searching, I finally found her. She was beautiful, wise and her charm captured the imagination of everybody she met. I felt I had found the perfect wife!”

Then Nasirudin paused with along sigh. So one of the people asked him eagerly: “Then, did you not marry her Nasirudin?”

“Alas”, sighed Nasirudin, “…she was waiting for the perfect husband.”

BUKURR   

Hello SOL ladies, am looking for rich @ss Somali lady who can take care of my endless needs, so please if you happen to be that or know somebody who fits my description, feel free to PM me, no need to be public, ani waa shiixaa kaabayaal!

NOTE: This was intended for the "other" thread.