Sign in to follow this  
Eng.Cadde

Seriously

I have bee browsing The women section for an hour and all you Guys seem to mention this MR.RIGHT aka MR.Perfect.Does he exist? why not MS.RIGHT OR Ms.Perfect or Women dont need to be perfect.I would to know your input on this issue. ;)

Faheema

Hi walaalo,How are you doing?

Baluug

Spot on sxb,They say what is mans food is another mans poison.sax dheh,but why not MS.Right? Why do we put emphasis on him miskiinka.

Do you some times feel you are not Mr.right for some women?

Woman, regardless of her faults, has to turn into a generic model of housewife and provider etc because society will judge her harsher for her imperfections. Men on the other have to actively choose to be 'Right' and good, and are then not only recognised for being good...but are deified...making the situation ten times worse for the poor woman who wants Mr Right!

JUSTICE   

Mr right to me or to any lady here means the right guy and its different for each one of us. So there is no general definition for the Mr right.

Mr right have to be right cause I'm gona give him what I got, and what I got is better not get wasted on Mr wrong. :D

Qorax   

Dumurku waxay MR.RIGHT u yaqanin ragga kooda ujilicsan ayaga xagooda, shaqo fiicana haysta dheecaankoda siin kara hogaankana uhayaan. Annigu wa ka baxay makujiri halkaa may may!

Somalina   

Unless you look hot and got lots of money..you aint Mr Right to a lot of women..bottom line...

bulk up and build up you bank account..then you can holla at the ladies...fosho

Somalina   

Unless you look hot and got lots of money..you aint Mr Right to a lot of women..bottom line...

bulk up and build up you bank account..then you can holla at the ladies...fosho

Lol @ this topic...

Ain't nothing wrong with sister's seeking their knight in shining khamiis :D

Interesting observation though, I always hear of Mr Right than Ms. I feel like it's different with Somali culture though like the naagta is meant to be perfect.

My awoowe is always like "dumarka shouldn't be tired, stressed dumarka this dumarka that." Anyone else feel this too or mise waa just me? :confused: