Sign in to follow this  
ilhaan003sistah

LADIES WHAT WOULD U DO IF UR MAN CHEATED ON YOU

TO ALL THE LADIES

I WOULD LOVE IF YA EXPERESSED UR CONCERNS. AS YOU ALL KNOW GUYS THIS DAYS ARE LIKE COWS ITS LIKE THEY NEED GRASS/COOS. LATELY MY FRIEND AND HER SO CALLED BOYFREIND HAVEN'T SEEN EACHOTHER SO SHE TOLD ME SHE BROKE UP WITH HIM CAUSE SHE HEARD HIM ON A PHONE FLIRTING WITH HER FRIEND AND HE WAS MAKIN PLANS FOR DATE. I ADVICED HER TO MOVE ON AND SHE COULD DO BETTER THEN HIM.

BUT SHE STILL WANTS REVENGE WHAT SHALL SHE DO. I WOULD'VE ADVICED HER BUT AM AFRAID IT MIGHT LET TO WORSE THINGS.

Adna   

Salamz,,,,

I think sis the situation is jus simple jsut let him go. cuz you said she can do better without him right then she don't need to be depending on him, I personally would advice her to forgot about him, and move on.. cuz revenge is not gonna do any better that is my idea,,,,, much lov untill we meet again

If he cheated on her..then obviously there was something he was lacking from that relationship that made him go to someone else..My advice is to let him go coz if he cheated on her,well that showed her that he didn´t have respect for her.

Revenge aa tiri,well the revenge is just to move on and he will realise that he didn´t mean alot to her coz she surely never bothererd to look back at the relationship and plan a revenge.

loool@ revenge..u do know its best served cold right?? lol...naa really ur girl should move on with her life...there are plenty more fish in the polluted sea..tell her to keep her chin up and walk with that Somali pride...keep in mind that everything happens for a REASON

RULE #7..

IF YOU HAVE A SLIDE CHANCE THAT HE MAY BE THE PLAYA TYPE...NEVAH FALL IN LOVE

So with that said'...then eh drop him ...the best way to forget about one is to go with anotha..he's playin you...shout dont give him the upper hand and satisfication of you feelin like ish..BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE..OF HOW MUCH YOU WANNA GET BACK AT HIM..DONT' THEN HE THINKS YOU STILL AFTA HIM AND THAT LEADS TO SATISFICATION..SO EH AM A TRUE BELIEVER OF CHRISMA..WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND..WHAT MUST GO UP WILL EVENTUALLY COME DOWN...

Well well is it the men crazied period going on the women section or what :eek: :eek: :eek:

Regardless, i think it's facinating that your friend is upset about the boyfriend cheating and not that he is cheating with her friend or that her friend betrayed her. Now a suggestion was made by some pple here for her to hook with another guy and show him, well in my humble opionion, he still won in that situtation too. Because u doing something to get back at him therefore wasting energy on him. So i suggest that your friend stop kidding herself that she is revening against him because he broke her heart and take her broken pride and dust herself off and get ready for the next knock-out because the next playa is around the corner. chiao

loool @ revenge... Well if her man cheated on her.. there must be something she ain't do rite. Maybe i'm wrong but if ur girl wants to make him feel like he made her feel.. den its simple play him too n leave. And if he doesn't care then it shows she shouldn't have been wit him from the start.

Honestly the best thing is to just move on... her heart will heal inshallah.

Changed   

the best think is leave his sorry ass :D

and dont forgive him when comes crawling back to

u .simply that is the best revenge to

take :cool:

Assalaama Alaykum w.w

you girls are so Angry about men.. I have a Question about this post.. is the man your husband? If no just leave him Alone, If yes? :eek: Ask him to stop cheating on you

-- girls plzz manage your temper insha allaah--

pearl   

if u wana get revenage...this is sure to work...

1. dont let him know how much he hurt u...by acting friendly, cool, calm and collected...that should keep him stunned for sometime..and wishing to get back with u....and if he tries...act like u dont even know he exists..