Sign in to follow this  
Prince_Sland

somalis living in Brazil ..............

As most of the Somalis are now living all over the world, the other day i hear that a somali family are living in Brazil in Sao Paulo sounds amazing and belive it or not they arr also somalis in Jamacia sounds great....

u heared or know any somalis living any were els in somalia

Just what is exactly your point?

You sure are quite taken with the news of somalis living in south america.

Somalis live just about everywhere, just because its brazil and it sounds and is exotic, don't mean somalis aint suppose to live there?

What world are you living in?

What is the big deal about living in jamaica if you somali, is that like omg, its jamaica, its so unbelievable?

C'mon now, somalis live just about everywhere in the world, just as somalis vacation just about everywhere in the world. Next time, I would kindly advise you to open your eyes wide open.

Oz   

Prince once i was transit in Indonesia (jakarta) for couple days here i was told that there is some somali families big time married to them Indo's Lool cracked me but i like the style...

Layzie whats with you girl.its a forum..

Lake   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Just what is exactly your point?

You sure are quite taken with the news of somalis living in south america.

Somalis live just about everywhere, just because its brazil and it sounds and is exotic, don't mean somalis aint suppose to live there?

What world are you living in?

What is the big deal about living in jamaica if you somali, is that like omg, its jamaica, its so unbelievable?

C'mon now, somalis live just about everywhere in the world, just as somalis vacation just about everywhere in the world. Next time, I would kindly advise you to open your eyes wide open.

Why are you always so quick to tear someone apart here?.... You seem to be only concerned with attacking your fellow somali members on the board, were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly? Well life is hard, hug us

You need to calm down seriously

Girl Cool down Lazy.

Its actually good news to hear Somalis living in Jamaica, Well it isn't, really scarry and very sad to see this community scattered all over the world least of all in those underdeveloped, left out countries with no specific benifit to gain, sometime they get dissappointingly stack there and find no an easy gateway rather than being enjoying life.

Khayr   

were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly

Hey Pretty Tone saxib,

that line sounds familiar...Ether!!! :D

Layzie,

Take it eazy sis, it a a new season! ;)

Foxy   

I dont see why it comes as a big surprise to seeing somalis living in different parts of the world, since the globe is no more than a village now adays.

I remember meeting a Lady in her mid 20's from seychelles while being in transit at an airport few years back, who said that her granfather was of Somali orgin who travelled from the middle east ( Yemen) back in the old days, sometime after world war 2, She said that He was a sea man who happened to stop over in seychelles, who forunately settled there and happened to marry from the locals. I dont know of many of You have seen how seychelles locals might look like, but they happen to have the fusion of africans/asians

mixture, with a strong european flavour ethinicty of french decent.....and she was even aware of what region her grandfather's fore fathers were from!...I found that part the most amazing......she said that her grandfather lived in yemen for a while, neverthless, he was from the Warsengali tribe........that my friends was the icing on the cake.........

eventhough she was a 1/4 somali she knew her fore fathers orgins

So ever since then, I am not surprised to where ever we somalis might be located at on the face of this earth

cheers

PS I heard from a friend of Mind that there is this somali chick that has been posted on a job in south amarica on a humantirian work in peru :D:D

To you faceless/nameless individuals above, let me address you all @once. (You 3 or 4 individuals above with the comments such as "calm down" seriously, calm down andddddd my favourite "stop attacking faceless people").

This is your way of getting attention from me and drawing the attention from the poster. Surely, you realize that the poster hasn't travelled much, if he/she is shocked to find out that our people are living in different parts of the world, means just about everything else shocks them as well.

Do you see any veins popping out of my face? Tell me, how do you know if someone is calm just by reading their comments.

As for attacking people, why would I want to attack faceless people? What purpose would that serve?

Do you people think before you write, I didn't think so.

Addressing the layzie one isn't an easy task, so I would kindly advise you to think twice before you post anything that is addressed to me from here on. YOu people need to start making sense, and yes Khayr, I am talking to you as well as these other nameless individuals.

Nephissa   

I've noticed that there is a certain person from whom I've NEVER seen post a positive response. This person is a frequent poster, and has no problem wagging her tongue at other people but can't take the least bit of criticism herself. I'm not going to name names (since we've been forewarned not to address her) but if you read this, you know who you are.

Why do people do this? Are they just generally unhappy? Do they think they're so much better/intelligent than other people that they get to judge every word posted? I can't imagine trying to be this persons friend if she's anything in real life like she is in the forums.

Or, by posting this at all, am I becoming like her and passing judgement? Too much for me to think about early in the morning.

Baluug   

LOL good to see Layzie Girl starting sh*t. smile.gif

Anyways,I know a somali lady who came to Canada from Indonesia. I was kind of surprised to hear Somali's were going there, but I think most of them are there until they can get into another country, like Canada or US.

:confused: I don’t see the point here. Look people Somalis live all over the world. I happen to have family in China, Malaysia, Australia, the Middle East, and South ,Central and western Africa and not for getting Western world and even Russia. We are nomads and I strong believe that. It’s in our nature to explore and travel. Its no biggie finding out that there are Somalia in Brazil, I knew that 7yrs ago. A Somali works at the national airport in Brazil and he is a very friendly man. He even helped a cousin of mine when he was on transit in that country. smile.gif

Lake   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

To you faceless/nameless individuals above, This is your way of getting attention from me and drawing the attention from the poster. As for attacking people, why would I want to attack faceless people? What purpose would that serve?

Addressing the layzie one isn't an easy task, so I would kindly advise you to think twice before you post anything that is addressed to me from here on.

You sound Pathetic..Seriously STFU

follow what you say..you're nobody to us as well, LOL@"this a way of getting attention from me"

stop with this though talks and gimmicks...on some real shit , your e-personal is real weaaak

Tuujiye   

To you faceless/nameless individuals above, let me address you all @once. (You 3 or 4 individuals above with the comments such as "calm down" seriously, calm down andddddd my favourite "stop attacking faceless people").

This is your way of getting attention from me and drawing the attention from the poster. Surely, you realize that the poster hasn't travelled much, if he/she is shocked to find out that our people are living in different parts of the world, means just about everything else shocks them as well.

Do you see any veins popping out of my face? Tell me, how do you know if someone is calm just by reading their comments.

As for attacking people, why would I want to attack faceless people? What purpose would that serve?

Do you people think before you write, I didn't think so.

Addressing the layzie one isn't an easy task, so I would kindly advise you to think twice before you post anything that is addressed to me from here on. YOu people need to start making sense, and yes Khayr, I am talking to you as well as these other nameless individuals.

Classic...loooooooooooooooool

LG..I'm back my sister...I got your back..lol..let the kids be...........Waz gooooooooooooooood..lol..you always doing it hardcore I like that!!!kkkkkkkkkk

Wareer Badanaa!!