Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Is There a Perfect Age to Have a Baby?

Nephissa   

kkkkk why his brother? I'll just pass him to you icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Mohamed Bari: are you also willing to walk away, and give up your parental rights?

juba   

i don't see it as PERFECT but APPROPRIATE age to have a baby. That would be in the mid 20's.

Remember that not all women can have children so understand that when women have babies after 40 yrs of age its because the were trying all their lives and finally were able to,

juba   

i don't see it as PERFECT but APPROPRIATE age to have a baby. That would be in the mid 20's.

Remember that not all women can have children so understand that when women have babies after 40 yrs of age its because the were trying all their lives and finally were able to,

As a professional doctor for maryooley affairs, I think 15 is the perfect age to have a baby. That is my educated guess, but don't ask me about the legality for some places, because I don't care, and you know that. :D

As a professional doctor for maryooley affairs, I think 15 is the perfect age to have a baby. That is my educated guess, but don't ask me about the legality for some places, because I don't care, and you know that.

15 --- isn’t that a little too young, when do people have time to develop personally, I measure at that age you weren’t thinking of having a child, you were merely a child yourself.

Although I would agree with you that a 15 year old in Somalia possess the mental capacity of a 30 year old.

/* Desinger Babies */ Huuuh! /*Artifical insemenation*/ .

Guys what you make out of this: Downfall of Farahs or new era for Halimos?.

Think about it, you could be a father Without:

1 Having responsibilities.[No Diaper change/no Caano raadis in the middle of THE game of the year]

2.You could spend Endless hours@starbucks.

3.Marathon Jaad chewing sessions.[You dont have to Go back home].

4.Zero Qeylo from a Loud mouthed Wife.[Haleelujah,am having goose bumps already]

5.You can finally hit on every freaking Xalimo who walks by the malls, without any guilt.[Married oday with kids you said?, Quuq to you too,Am free Biaaj smile.gif ]

I say i am all for this. Bring it on. icon_razz.gif

nafta   

^^ LOL @ Brown waxba kuu dhiman...Inseminate one and move on to the next one eh, imagine more of you walking this earth...I don't think we could bear it! icon_razz.gif

Back to the topic, I remember when I was younger always thinking that by the time I was 18 I was going to be married and be having children soon after. How naive I was!

Two of my friends got married recently and got pregnant right away. Both of them have given birth few weeks ago and observing them and the pain they went through, I am seriously doubting whether it'll be worth having one.

Is it worth it going through nine months of feeling extremely uncomfortable and then couple of hours of excruciatingly painful labour (or god forbid a caesarian!) and then having that brat wake you up in the middle of the night (countless times), cry you all the way to a mental institution and then go through this whole "adolescent" period where he or she don't give a toss about anything or anyone but themselves?

I'm not dismissing having children altogether, just saying that I can sympathise with women who feel that they can live without them or at least push the whole thing back to a time in their lives when they could probably use the company.

Is it worth it going through nine months of feeling extremely uncomfortable and then couple of hours of excruciatingly painful labour (or god forbid a caesarian!) and then having that brat wake you up in the middle of the night (countless times), cry you all the way to a mental institution and then go through this whole "adolescent" period where he or she don't give a toss about anything or anyone but themselves

Nafta Ever heard of the old Phrase "Rafaadka raaxa ka dambeyso?"... well unfortunately you wish you could say that maaha?, this should be "Raaxada raafad ayaa ka dambeyo". Shoudave known what u gettin' yourself into before you "Jumped" and "came" into the relationship,Holla icon_razz.gif

New era for the Haliimos indeed. Why buy an entire pig for a little sausage?

Looooool!. I think am begining to like you smile.gif

Lol, bishaaro. I feel ya sis. but seriously 26 aint dat old. dem babies can wait a bit so you can first conduct a proper audition for all-would-be donors.

back to da topic, I think da perfect time to have a baby is when one is ready financially,physically,and mentally. I dont really know wat da fuzz is about.I mean, all those girls measuring their worth with marriage and family. can a girl lead a delicious life, guilt-free without becoming a wife and mother? yes, it is a wonderfull thing to become a mother but girls should remember, dat is not our only purpose in life. da more you hurry into marriage, thinking about da darn clock ticking, the more you are susceptable to making huge mistakes when it comes to choosing a mate. and that is my two cents in dis topic. hope i made sense cuz am missing my coffee this morning :(

-----------------------------------

The battle to be the best has just begun

Pucca   

I have 26 year old freakin' eggs that are suppose to create a healthy baby

yes those eggs are old and have started to wrinkle at the sides...yes you are running out of time and yes you MUST rush and grab the first you 'potential' donor you see use force to make him comply with your demands if you have to... :D breath sis...breath! pucca is only joking! *nearly jumped the screen to set me straight eh?lol* 21,23,26 and 28 are simply the perfect ages to have children..or start having them.