Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Is There a Perfect Age to Have a Baby?

AS muslim , we know that every thing is in god`s hands. Some women have children in their early teens and other have children as let as 50.

IF ITS THE WILL OF ALLAH THEN IT SHALL BE DONE

muunad   

aside from the will of Allah i think that the right time to have a baby is when both partners are mature and are not living life just for them selves(can take on the responsiblity of another person who will be stuck with you for an x amount of years).

-so when you feel like you are ready.

Jacpher   

Informative article. I would say the perfect or best age for having a baby is in your 20s if you can afford and parent them. Early 20s is also good for men to have kids if they're mature and responsible. By the time you're 30 or 35, your kid may be 10 or 15 and you can do lots of physical activity with your children and you've enough energy to spent more fun time with them.

In Somalia, you have a whole village supporting you emotionally, physically and sometimes financially so the expected mother has fewer worries. Qurbaha is different story.

Useful article.

It helps to understand that, altho a woman can essentially have a child anytime between the onset of puperty and menopause, the best time for it - healthwise - would probably be in her 20s.

It boils down to priorities, I guess. If having children is very important to you, it is best prioritised. If it is not so important and you have other priorities, it might be worth putting off. Whatever the choice, the important thing is to understand that the later you put it off, the more problems you're likely to have. That way you won't suffer regrets and disappointment if things don't work out in the future (having gone in with open eyes). Of course, it all depends on wuxuu Ilaahay kuu qoray. :D

Nephissa   

In all honesty, I now am in a position where I'll have a baby with Anyone, does not matter who. I have my clock doing tick tack. I have 26 year old freakin' eggs that are suppose to create a healthy baby. My internal self is light years younger than my age, but that isn't going to give me the three children I so desire to fulfill my life. I have at max three years to find a man to bear children with. I will not be in labor past my 30th birthday.

I'm in a good economic position, he does not have to pay one cent in a child support. All I need is a child bearing Muslim/Somali partner for two or three knock-me-up's. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

^ LoL...

Desperate times indeed. 3 years to find a man AND to bear 3 children? That's a tall order!

Perhaps we could set up a Benevolent Fund for The Impregnation of Bishaaro right here on SOL? Which some of the more caring brothers could donate their sperm to, and you or any other Somali woman who craves children but dislikes the baggage that come with them (i.e. Husbands) could benefit from? Wot you think? A good idea?

**Gets Pound signs in her eyes**

Did I say a 'benevolent fund'? Erm...

Originally posted by Aeronwen:

^ LoL...

Desperate times indeed. 3 years to find a man
AND
to bear 3 children? That's a tall order!

Perhaps we could set up a Benevolent Fund for
The Impregnation of Bishaaro right here on SOL? Which some of the more caring brothers could donate their sperm to, and you or any other Somali woman who craves children but dislikes the baggage that come with them (i.e.
Husbands
) could benefit from? Wot you think? A good idea?

Gets Pound signs in her eyes

Did I say a 'benevolent fund'? Erm...

Salaam,

Aeronwen,

C'mon Aeronwen, you can do better, you misleading the girl, Don't We all agree that Is it OK for a GIRL to ask a GUY to marry her????? Well this is the moment .....let her pick any Free-Farah from the list of SOL, and say "Marry Me Hadadaa", deal is done!!! if they invite us to their wedding or Duco that is up to them!

Lake   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

In all honesty, I now am in a position where I'll have a baby with
Anyone,
does not matter who. I have my clock doing tick tack. I have 26 year old freakin' eggs that are suppose to create a healthy baby. My internal self is light years younger than my age, but that isn't going to give me the three children I so desire to fulfill my life. I have at max three years to find a man to bear children with. I will not be in labor past my 30th birthday.

I'm in a good economic position, he does not have to pay one cent in a child support. All I need is a child bearing Muslim/Somali partner for two or three knock-me-up's. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

LOL wow....

Just wait, don't settle for less

as a guy perspective, I'll like to have it by the time i'm 30 years old atleast, inshallah

Nephissa   

^^ LOL

Hey Aeron, three kids in three years is doable..One each year...waa ka gaar sii. :D

In the meantime get that fundraising going please, just make sure he does not have a history of mental illness or other heritable disorders/diseases.

C'mon Aeronwen, you can do better, you misleading the girl, Don't We all agree that Is it OK for a GIRL to ask a GUY to marry her?????

If you read it carefully, the M word was never mentioned. There's a difference between a marriage and wanting a donor (quicky halal way ofcourse.)

M word was never mentioned. There's a difference between a marriage and wanting a donor (quicky halal way ofcourse.)

Salaam,

Bien Sûr,

/* Desinger Babies */ Huuuh! /*Artifical insemenation*/ redface.gifredface.gifredface.gifredface.gif .

Guys what you make out of this: Downfall of Farahs or new era for Halimos?.

Englightened, Career-oriented,SuperHalimos emerging here, Farahs are not good enough to share the experience of having babies togather.

-- Brave new World.

Foxy   

Lols Another contraversatial topic

Its hard to steer away from these kind of topics now adays, its everywhere,headlines like "The biological clock is ticking like a time bomb, eventhough its a very old story it still gets used and abused like there is no tomorrow, yet you see and read about how Most women are capable and don't need any help to hear its ticking, women in their 30's giving birth to their babies for the first time and starting a family. They've finally reached a point in their career and in their relationship where their income is stable and they're comfortable enough with their job to not feel threatened by having to take a short maternity leave or maybe a 1 year maternity with 3 0r 6 months paid leave.

The rate of first babies for women in their 30s and 40s has quadrupled since 1970. The rate for women first giving birth in their 20s has dropped by 33%.

Bottom line is making a sane choice, Money, babies, career security... weighing out what matters most to you!

cheers

Babies! I think nowadays men turn to have more passion for having babies or become fathers than woman, even in the west this happens to be the fact.

I don't Understand! May be the world has changed, and woman are extremely becoming less responsible, scared of being accountable for and more reluctant to take responsibilty. This trend is becoming a norm culture, but why? Is it because men have less pressure and work to do when it comes to babies than woman or is just the woman that that think its the 21st century and should have more fun, enjoy and less work and if possible not held responsible at all.

As for the question, the best time to have baby is in the 20's but if one can't do that for some reasons then one should be patient and pray to god that one day h/she would have what h/she calls "Duriya-xasana" or descendent/s. It's a beautiful thing to one day became father/mother and ofcourse not stop there but become Ayeyo/Awewe and just see a butch of beautiful blood related(ofcourse yours) people around you, what a wonderful scene that could be, but only if god gives you age to remain and you on the other hand strive and plan for such moment.

Pujah   

In all honesty, I now am in a position where I'll have a baby with
Anyone,
does not matter who. I have my clock doing tick tack. I have 26 year old freakin' eggs that are suppose to create a healthy baby. My internal self is light years younger than my age, but that isn't going to give me the three children I so desire to fulfill my life. I have at max three years to find a man to bear children with. I will not be in labor past my 30th birthday.

LOL, hey when you find him get me his brother eh! :D