Sign in to follow this  
Maxaatiri

How many of you women are this picky..?

Lol! Sorry to break it to you hun, but if he is not into black people why become "Close" friends with a black girl for years? How close is close? Talk on the phone often, go out to eat, see movies type of close friendship or let's-grab-lunch-some-time type?I can gurantee you at some point, he thought hmm...maybe she is the exception if only it wouldnt complicate things. LOL!

My dear Choco,

Of course he's not going to say "I can't be your friend, you're black". That's just racist, dear!

He is short and south Asian and with all due respect to south Asians, not at attractive at all in my eyes. I am black and African. Probably enough said for him smile.gif

We were brought together by shared religion and shared anti-Zionism and pro-Amnesty at that time.

We are close as in I tell him stuff and vice versa. We don't talk on the phone a lot, that's just gay :D We text and Facebook and Nando's and occasionally catch a(n action) film. Sometimes with his girlfriend, other times not. He feels like my brother, and that's why I call him a close friend.

Ibtisam   

Aside from the nice teeth (on sale for every guy at the dentist) what is so Wow about this model.

Ngonge never seen when Harry met Sally. Maybe I will catch it online.

Unsigned   

The smile, the eyes, the lips, the dimples, the bone & body structure, should I go on?

Few of the reasons why he is crowned the Most Beautiful Man in the world.

Ibtisam   

^^Who crowned him? you or there is such title which he holds? :eek: . I see better looking blokes walking around on a normal day.

The eyes I can't even see, they look abused (red and sore lids) the dimples look like wriggles, the lips thin and regular like normal white guy.

The body and bone structure look normal enough but nothing better than a regular guy.

Unsigned   

Excuse me, but who said anything about fantasy? Acknowledging and appreciating this fine specimen doesn't mean I fantasise about him. :rolleyes:

He is short and south Asian and with all due respect to south Asians, not at attractive at all in my eyes. I am black and African. Probably enough said for him

So you're NOT attracted to him. And you being African, especially east African girl is not a deal breaker. He may not be into African people in general but you're the exception hence the texting and the movies icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Malika   

^ :D ,cadeey isku dirdirka maa ficna for ones complexion iska jooji.. icon_razz.gif:D

Unsigned,sowie dear..a lame joke at your expenses..uncalled for,darn me! smile.gif:D