Sign in to follow this  
Intel

biggest choker in sport

Intel   

yeah what were the biggest choker in sport you can remember?

ME

all blacks are the biggest chokers of the last decade (1991,1995,1999 and 2003)

but the biggest sporting choke i've seen was..Roberto Baggio's penalty in the world cup final..4 metres over the crossbar

and South African cricket team in 1999 world cup semifinal.. Vs Australia.

N.O.R.F   

late reply ate

it wud have to be losing to Man Utd in the 96 FA Cup final, when Cantona struck in the last few minutes,,,, :mad:

Losing to the Juventus Ultras in the 2001 Anti Racism World Cup Final in Montechio, Italy,,, :mad:

Losing to the Germans on penalties in Euro 96,,,, :mad:

Baaniyal   

i'd have to agree with Rokko, Henry said before the game that he will be up for this one and will try to get something for Arsenal after the loss to Manu. What does he do, miss 6 or 7 chances that were sitters,what a shame. Not a big game player for sure!

I rate you for final stating that, henry has undoubtd class, can score freek kicks as regularly and a spectacularly as beckham, but its this aspect of the game that always shows him up for bing that bit short of being a trully great player along side the likes of Zidane and Ronaldo who he finished up in the top 3 awards recently with.

Raul is just as bad if anyone saw his 2 misses towards the end of the game, and so is my Fav player Totti who can moan more than ur average xalimo gone wild :D .

Qac Qaac   

Chris Webber's time out call, in the finals of the NCAA...

Nick Anderson missing those freethows at the end of the 4th game of Huston vs. Orlando finals in 1995.