baala xoofto

Somaliland

Somaliland & Djibouti sign contracts for The road linking the 2 countries. 

It takes 11 hours to travel from Hargeisa to Djibouti by road (dirt road). When the new road is completed, that will reduce to just 3 hours. 

A weekend gataway to Djibouti or an escape from the scorching sun to the cool breeze of Hargeisa or Borama will now be possible for thousands of travellers and business people.

image.png.1b9dbc0a4831804b0bdb2e50719d5be4.png

image.png

Berbera Corridor to benefit from new European strategy for investing in Africa.

The initiative is part of Global Gateway

The Strategic Corridors are an important part of the EU 's Africa-Europe Global Gateway investment package. 2The initiative is funded by the EU’s Neighborhood, Development and International Cooperation Instrument (NDICI), also known as Global Europe.

Global Gateway 1 is the EU’s answer to China’s new Silk Road. In addition, the Middle Kingdom is building infrastructure almost worldwide, much of it in Africa 1 . The criticism of this: Projects are often not sustainable and the orders go almost exclusively to Chinese companies. In contrast to this, Global Gateway is intended to consciously promote sustainable infrastructure - both in terms of environmental protection and financing. In addition, the companies should compete fairly, so that European companies also have opportunities.

Investments in Africa’s infrastructure are urgently needed to improve the living conditions of the population and make the continent more competitive. Analysts assume that more than 100 billion US dollars per year would have to be invested in additional infrastructure in Africa.

image.png.866f93f65e708d2bc528a9e44ec01eb1.png

Tallaabo   
On 11/5/2022 at 12:56 PM, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

People should support the rajo party it’s a right wing Somaliland party with real principles and ideology. I am a member of it. I am not a fan either of the three political parties u can’t tell me . Xirsi who was kulmiye yesterday is now wadani and wants bring change . Yesterday wadani become kulmiye and yesterday kulmiye become wadani . It’s crazy support rajo party the elections will happen i. About a year time I think. That’s the latest I don’t think somaliland will collapse because the election got delayed . It always got delayed during siilaanyo ina rayaale in cigaal. Apperently only Tuur held the elections on time after the two years finished

Is that professor Samatar's party? 

UAE's biggest food producer plans to invest in Berbera Economic Zone (BEZ). This is a huge win for BEZ and will help fast track other similar producers and packagers to expand their businesses to East Africa market.

---------------

IFFCO to develop 300,000 sq ft edible oil packing plant at DP World port in Somaliland

"IFFCO Somaliland signed a 25-year lease with BEZ to develop a 300,000 sq. ft packing facility, with future expansion plans covering another 300,000 sq. ft. Once complete by the first half of 2023, the first phase of the edible oil plant will create hundreds of jobs for local citizens and attract foreign direct investment to Somaliland."

image.png.20cb30f34b98a62484d6394b720b555f.png

Somaliland Government and World Bank & International Finance Coperation (IFC) held meeting Hargeisa. IFC is helping Somaliland in unlocking financing of development projects. 

• Like 1

We, Somalis,  should start a new kacdoon to reestablish a Somalia proper from the north. 

And bring Somalinimo to all somali territories.  

We have done before,  we can do it again. 

JAC Motors and Suzuki Dealership open in Hargeisa. You can now order brand new Suzuki and JAC Motors vehicles direct from their respective Factories in China and Japan. Your vehicle will be delivered straight to Berbera Port in less than 1 month.

Senator Jim Risch, on passing the NDAA Bill which calls for closer ties between US/Somaliland.

Somaliland

“The Horn of Africa faces an increasing number of complex challenges, yet the State Department continues to work off outdated policies and diplomatic frameworks that don’t meet today’s challenges. I’m pleased to see the most important part of my Somaliland legislation included in the FY2023 NDAA, which will require the United States to explore all possible mutually-beneficial relationships with stable and democratic partners, including Somaliland. I look forward to engaging with the State Department on this issue in the months ahead.”

The report and feasibility study on collaboration to meet shared national security interests in East Africa (Sec. 1275):

Requires the Department of State to annually report to Congress on U.S. assistance to Somaliland, as well as the feasibility of establishing a U.S.-Somaliland partnership, including opportunities for collaboration on regional security issues

WWW.FOREIGN.SENATE.GOV

WASHINGTON – U.S. Senator Jim Risch (R-Idaho), ranking member of the Senate Foreign Relations...