You are more then my girl

You are my life and my future

You are everything when I'm nothing

You make me something if not for you

Then I wouldn't be real.

Shall I Go On? ;)

Peace.

IL CAPO   

It is very unfortunate for my heart to feel this way about you and sing your praises everywhere when you don't even show an ounce of appreciation

of all the things I say or do for you but you know what wallaahi you have no idea how many girls would love to be in your position right now so I would say to them all the things I say to you and call them all the names I call you.

Damn you Love for deceiving me, Damn you my Heart for betraying me and Damn you fate for setting me up.

P.S Dear Admin..i would appreciate if you delete this topic and every one similar to it that i posted, it is just a waste of space.

Thanks in Advance.

Peace.

raula   

IL-CAPO..kwani kila siku ni lazima tu angalie tu MABABAIKO yako walaalo redface.gif ..salaala..Jamani njoo hapa nitakupa msichana mmoja supuu mwenye roho nzuri..mwache huyo fala wa GARISSA(the latter comment was meant with all good intentions) :D

Walaalo unanifanya niende GARISA sasa hivi nimtafute kijana ka wewe :eek: lakini kama we waeza kupitia kwangu..hamna shida(ayaaya..sasa nimejiingisha balaa- wasee wengi hapa wataona WIVU..so we'll keep it on da DOWN LOW ;) you feel me kijana)

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by IL CAPO:

P.S Dear Admin..i would appreciate if you delete this topic and every one similar to it that i posted, it is just a waste of space.

Thanks in Advance

Please accept his appeal and delete it...cause it simply does not make a sense at all. I'm trying to figure out where the poem is heading to and the underlying meaning but it comes to nothing and goes no where.

Na wewe Raula am still waiting since last ramadan and you are dishing out offers left and right, and dont forget no garisa for me , afadali Bungoma, Kitale or Busia. Wenye gamia mi si fahamu.

raula   

^^^hehehe..ushasikia nyimbo moja CLASSIC inaitwa MALAIKA :D ..goes like this: Malaika ningekuoa (as for you, ninge olewa nawe) malaika..nami nifanyeje..nashindwa na mali sina we...ningekuoa malaika..pesaa..zasumbua roho yangu ...and on it goes..

Sasa JUMATATU..walaalo usijali..mi na wewe tutaishi MILELE na MILELE..DAIMA ;) si wa wiwili(poetic eh!)sivyo! ok nitasare watu wa garisa..wana MADOIDO icon_razz.gif anywayz :D

Ramadan Kareem ya muslimiin!

Il Capo, don't catch the delete bug too, man!

If this girl shows no appreciation how about u delete her from your thoughts? Save your words for someone who wants to hear them, bro. It's not worth this much effort.

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

cause it simply does not make a sense at all. I'm trying to figure out where the poem is heading to and the underlying meaning but it comes to nothing and goes no where.

i am glad it didn't make no sense to you because i don't think i could handle a man bombarding me with Private and Sleazy messages claiming to be you know..so i am grateful for that...

naona ume anza kutapika tena lakini wacha ni kwambiye kitu moja..mimi na prefer wasichana unaona and tafadali kumbuka that i am not from Lamu but Garissa so get a maisha sawa.

hey Il Capo

yea, it's me again. you're poems are so touching and you are one very talented brother. there aren't that many of you out there and only god knows how hard it is to find a good man.

i just wanted to say that there are so many gurls out there that would love to be in 'Maliaka's' shoes in a heart beat. it seems to me that this is a relationship that didnt work out, and i can totally understand you put so much energy and time into it which makes it harder to let go. but you cant just dwel on the past. you have to move on, and i am pretty sure you'll find someone as good as this mystery gurl or even better. things happen for a reason, i believe in faith, so maybe there is a good reason why it didnt work out for you. there's plenty of fish in the sea my firend, and there are a few good men out there, just make sure you don't get ripped apart by girls fighting over you.