that's why I can never say

good bye to you,No No No No

even when times are bad and

we are both real sad and feeling blue

We'll never leave each other

because were the best that God can have

My future is you and you're

what I have come to meet.

P.S Meet me in my Dreams Tonight and don't be late because i want to take you to a place where you have never been to before. smile.gif;)

I Leave You In Peace,My Angel.

A7LA-SHU   

geeess........ dude u'll be makin ppl fall in love out of no where hehehehe.. but mansha'allah....... just had to say dat... :Dicon_razz.gif

masallama..

IL CAPO   

Magnoona-girl

Exactly how many people are we talking about here because I have a whole lot of friends in Iska Deg Neighbourhood in my beloved Garissa and the last time I knew they said there is a massive women drought and it's been ages since it last rained women so if you want to contribute to the cause then you are more than welcome my Sister.

imagine all the lives that you could save here especially the lives of young men.remember that they are all counting on you smile.gif

Good Night.

IL CAPO   

Mmmmhh only you huh?

what about your friends? spread the word around and see howmany others will come on board because this is perhaps the greatest one man mission the world has ever seen to prevent the demise of his life long friends, so roll up your sleeves and play your part to perfection and the reward will be enormous.

MZanzi   

i can't remain in the darkness any longer IL CAPO i am coming to Garissa baby but promise to marry me?

every1 know wen U in my heart, that destin look s in my eyes, but i though with time you`de realise i wanna be the mum of you kidz..

you must know the truth BOY i`m nothin without you, take me in your arms and i promise you we`ll stay together till death take us apart..

i`m comin 2GARISSA SO, HERE WE HERE..XXXXXX

OG_Girl   

Too bad Hibo Nura, Garisa people don't marry from outside the family. He already taken and got kids ... icon_razz.gif:D

ehem ehem .... ;)

Salam

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Too bad Hibo Nura, Garisa people don't marry from outside the family. He already taken and got kids ...
icon_razz.gif:D

ehem ehem ....
;)

Salam

OG_Girl

Baby if you were words on a page you would be what they call FINE PRINT and your graphics are so beautiful that they rival DOOM 3 and you give a whole new meaning to the word EDIBLE and you make my software turn to hardware so do you mind if stare at you up close range instead of from across the room? ;) .

raula   

chali mmoja hapa atafanya mabeste (ma manzi icon_razz.gif )wakufe na wazimu halafu utawapeleka wapi IL-CAPO :rolleyes: ati GARISA redface.gif -atereere icon_razz.gif -wengine wetu twajua we ni MCHINJAJI wa Garissa icon_razz.gif;):D lakini endelea tu na propaganda yako :cool:

IL CAPO   

Jay Kumi Na Moja,

I didn't see any stars in the sky tonight then i remembered that the most heavenly Angel was sitting right next to me with all her devine curves but i swear i never knew that Angels could fly so low, so i am only trying to figure out what makes Angels tick, that is all. ;)

i am not a Smooth Operator, Sade must have been talking about my twin Brother smile.gif , i am more like a Smooth Criminal because me and Michael have been stealing young girl's candy that their mom's gave them...if you know what i mean :D .

raula

sikuizi hauonakani wewe,vibi hali?

Niaje Chali yako? mampiye IL CAPO amesema wacha kuzuba kwa sababu duniya hi kuna shetani nyingi.

niaje ile chaba umesha tuma kwa Al Barakat ama bado?

Njo Garissa uki pata nafasi alafu utaona nani hi IL CAPO watu wana discuss kwa sababu ana fanya wasichana lose roho yao with ease.

Stay Sijui and Proud.

Peace.

IL CAPO   

Sister Besbaaso,

I don't know about the suffering but all I do know is that I am madly, fully and totally in love with a wonderful and very special Queen and I can't help it writing something for and about her, on the other hand at times I write out of frustrations and it feels like releasing a stress from my chest even though I don't remember ever sharing with her some of my most painful poems that I wrote about a certain thing that she did which I didn't like but to be honest with you, I wouldn't mind suffering for what I believe in and I believe in her and i believe in what we have which is something very special and someday in the near future Insha Allah I would love to make her the happiest wife in the whole world and i am more than capable of doing just that and maybe take her to Batlale in our Honeymoon, where the greatest poet of all time lies dead, Elmi Ismail Liban "Bodhari".

Thanks for the wonderful Compliment My Sister.

Peace.

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Wiilo:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, lol

WHAT IS IT? :eek: , WHAT DID YOU SEE THAT MADE YOU SCREAM THAT LOUD MY SISTER?IS YOU IN SEVERE PAIN? :eek: SHALL I GET A DOCTOR? :eek: .

Peace.