Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Ladies --> WILL YOU MARRY A MAN WHO IS LESS EDUCATED THAN YOU?

As much as I would hate to admit it.....I would want my Man to play a Dominant Role in the relationship. So therefore he should be more educated than I or atleast equal me in that respect.

I cannot speak for all the Ladies, but if a man were below me in the Salary or the Educational ranks, I would condescend him like hell....Thats just me... smile.gif Atleast Im Honest.

With so many brothas focused on how to make quick money, and some of them working all the time, it seems education is the least of their problems.

So we cant be too picky, having said that some education would be nice, even if it is a technical skill.

A person could be smart and aware what's going on in this world with out being educated (it is called self-education), and I respect that more than the average Faarax who went to school for 4years and still dont know squat....harsh but true redface.gif

NoVa   

There is nothing wrong if the sista is making more money than the brotha. I thought alot of guys wouldn't mind that?? or I guess they would feel less than the average man who brings all the mulla?....Oh well it all depends on the ppl because we live in a world where women have being in the workforce for so many years; so there is no reason to be suprise if ya woman is making more money than u r. Think of it as a positive way..aight..maybe she deserves it, come on specially if she went school for so long and got her degree and masters. Come on y'all, I thought that was suppost to be a good thing?. And whats wrong if the brotha has less education than the sista?? AIght, so the sista holds a Degree or Masters and the brotha has Diploma or maybe nothing..Aight so what?? ain't nothing wrong with dat...School ain't 4 everyone ya know....Like Rock's Chick said there is alot of brotha's that r smart and self-educated...and don't forget some of them still have thier own business without a diploma. There are those who never went 2 school' but still got Knowledge. It's all about the mind and can the two person get along without problems like who makes the most money.

Ta Ta Tiya*

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

OG_Moti:

loool buubto.. nice one, u just said that u will not accept less educated man in a nice way and u said u want more making money man in a nice way too loool

Correction i never mentioned money nor it is my concern but if Allah blessed him with money why not. ;) It only means more trips to the shops icon_razz.gif . lol

A7LA-SHU   

personaly hells no i wouldn't wanna marry guy who is not educated.. it is hard to deal with them and yeah they always wanna sound smart and act as if they know it all but shit they don't know shit. so i wouldn't bother..

Salaan...

It only means more trips to the shops

A slight correction, Buubto walashiis.

True, more trips to there. But, it is not shops, it is suuqa. Now, get your danbiil. Kistii masruufka maantana waa tanaa. What! Wax kusoo dar? Ar soco aa ku dhahay. Ar horta Xaaji Xuux Kawaanle meeqo uu nagu lee yahey yaqeey? Ay Maanana meeqo dhalo dhuceey ay nagu leedahay? Ar deentii waa badatee. Maanta labadoodba u gooy, ee kistoo qodaar oo aan ku sameysan karno dilac bilaash iyo nuskiilo baasta bariila nosoo gad.

Now, that is SUUQ, not shopping. :D

OG Moti   

salaam, dumar waa daal ... nin muslim baan dooni markuu wadaad yimaado wax baa isbadali oo how much he got baa bilaaban .. war wadaad lacag hesta lama arag .. either broke wadaad or player with green .. choose sisters... remember wadaad is not totally broke the worse thing they could do is open school and find sponsers from Middle east but no TV in the house for all wadaads so choose .. by the way I am wadaad,so nuune but jamaal_11 and maskiin macruuf are X-wadaads

peace

Xannaan   

wowowowowowowowowowowow

i could not belive my eyes wallaahi but then again this is human you will see some body who surprise the sh#t out yah any way

MYSTERIOSGIRL sis i could've gave you my life if I saw you when i read your column.

quote:

As much as I would hate to admit it.....I would want my Man to play a Dominant Role in the relationship. So therefore he should be more educated than I or atleast equal me in that

respect.

I cannot speak for all the Ladies, but if a man were below me in the Salary or the Educational ranks, I would condescend him like hell....Thats just me... Atleast Im Honest.unquote:

sis you can not get more honest then this by the way ama look for yah my be you might be the one.lol

to come back to my ? answer is heeeel nooo,

why to begin with have your girl ever bought you a givt and then you fought it is like pain in the but she will mention it like in ay aayada quraan ah ku soodagtay.

better yet she will march in your face talking about she the provider and all that any way what i am trying to say is please be carful who you fool with peace.

quote:

I cannot speak for all the Ladies, but if a man were below me in the Salary or the Educational ranks, I would condescend him like hell....Thats just me... Atleast Im Honest.

Gediid   

Will you accept your wife to be making more salary than you are?

Hell No.....Its about time someone else paid the bills!!!!

and how would you take that?

Sitting down on my fat A$$

sasa82   

Now when you talk about educated do you mean like degree wise? Cause you don't have to have a degree to be smart. In my opinion You can be educated in comman sense and be smarter than someone with a phd.All i need is a good man that has comman sense and is a hard worker. and if i have a degree and he doesn't well... i don't care if he doesn't. He can be the boss of our household as long as he takes the responsibilities. :D

Adna   

salaams

I will totaly agree with sis Buubto because the impotant is the faith and religion and he hasto to know some how he is the head of the house.i personally don't care if he is less educated then me but what i care is if he has iimaan that is the buttom line peace byee