Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Ladies --> WILL YOU MARRY A MAN WHO IS LESS EDUCATED THAN YOU?

OG Moti   

ladies:

Will you marry and accept a man who is less educated than you? and for men who came here I might as well have a question for you. Will you accept your wife to be making more salary than you are? and how would you take that?

OG_Motti dear sis times have changed and in todays world trends are shifting dramatically. Fifty years ago women's were not allowed in any activity and if you would have asked then someone they would probably have replied are you nutz what are you talking about?

Ok let me come back to the question as men's point of view I personally would except the condition and will also be supporting her decisions regarding matter of the household "hey what do you got to lose she is making her big cheez and I'll be making my chedder as well." Hey nowadays we got female CEO, women who have started their own business, females who are successful in their well respected careers, just look who is on the headlines of the major news station in the U.S(Martha Steward who is she? Oprah Winfrey who is she? and so on....) they share qualities and that is they are outspoken, wealthy chicks.

Hey we have to let the past customary practices fade and look upon the future and what it hold for us, but if we keep staring back and making references on what our ancestors and may be our own fathers did we WILL NOT reach any goal.

I'm not a pro-femanist but revealing the facts
smile.gif:D

asalamu alaykum

well as p/boy said society has change and so many women are earing more than men. to came back 4 yr q yes i would marry and accept a man who is less educated than me. however i wouldn't aceepted his married if he less educated in diin side otherwise i wouldn't have a problem but he has accepted that 1st and it should n't be as compation.

I think most men who n't have problem as long as they know that they still the head of the family and they provide for their family.

hooyo   

Yes definantly so i could bully himm, i would tell him to stay home since he has no education, he should be house-husband while i go and work.

OG Moti   

Prettyboy I am not sis by the way, so many good men has been executed for such a mistake but I forgive ya brother, any way to me if my wife makes more money than I, I will try to work harder to make more, her making more will motivate me to work harder, but it would not be a problem cause anyway I will be the one who is paying the bills unless the bills are heart breaking then she can lend me some and i will re -pay her in many other ways but not like our brother somalionline is planning to repay her

peace

Salaan...

...as long as we got along in all other aspects.

I hope I got it right on one aspect. O dear, on that aspect surely doesn't need any education. Assuredly, faarax can handle that for as certain as...his cali falaax. Whether even he has a Ph.D. from that old Oxford or he is a real geeljire. That OTHER ASPECT indeed is easy for faarax. :D

God, it is one of these messages that I can't pass. Barwaaqo hoos aa noo gilisay, but we got it finely. Qatari cadiim runtii.

OG_Moti my apologies goes to you tonight whole heartly.

But let me tell you something the way you posted your question, where you have posted and the phrasing that you have used all seemed to me that you were a female with out judging the name. However, let me give you a word of advice use some descriptive phrases that identify you as a male/female subject and use sexes phrases that would distinguish you from the other. But if you disregard there will be alot of innocent people who would mistakenly would commit my actions so take my word of advice and hopefully thing would get better in the near future.

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

What do u exactly mean less educated? Do u mean religion point of view, or other world based education. If u mean religion one then that is big no no, he wouldn’t be use to me if he can correct me nor help me to lean more about our religion. If u mean other types of education then that depends his type of personality & how strong his “iman” is. Whether he is understanding, respectful & faithful to what Allah gave him. And most importantly be loyal to his wife & happy her achievement, success & happiness. If he has “iman” believes in Allah fully & understands Allah can give more to whom he likes & can give less to whom he likes, and if Allah makes his wife higher than him so be it. And be happy whatever he has got.

But if he is the type man who believes in only man can set at the top then that is big no no. cuz he does not value his family happiness & most importantly he is lack of “iman”.

P.s Probably I would have chosen a man who is higher educated then I am just to be safe. Safe I mean, man like to be the dominators if they not they more likely to feel pointless, if they do then that is where the problem begins. & I hate dealing a jealous man all the time & living in unstable house. Even if he got all the correct qualities including “iman”, I would still try to make him feel somehow he is higher than me. Walaahu Aclam.

OG Moti   

loool buubto.. pretty boy ur opology has been accepted and ur advice i am thinking about it,

buubto nice one, u just said that u will not accept less educated man in a nice way and u said u want more making money man in a nice way too loool but you are right u should never accept less Iman man than you cause then it would be a disaster, Barwaaqo hmmm I guess you saying no no no to less educated man, to me as a man it goes this way if she is making more money and she is more educated then I hope I will not start eating QAAT cause then i would have a reason to do so, how ???? i tell you next time loool peace

OG_Moti---> male loooool

MaandeeQ   

Asalaamu Aleykum Wr Wb

on that aspect surely doesn't need any education. faarax can handle that for as certain. That OTHER ASPECT indeed is easy for faarax.

LooooL @ MMA! Sure u don't wanna do more research on that one??!!! U know just to make sure icon_razz.gif

P.S. Pardon me, couldn't resist :D

Salaam