Sign in to follow this  
Warrior Princess

is love all you need?

OG Moti   

My sister in Islam... if you did not experience HATE, then sister sorry to say you dont know love... cause scietifically was proven that without hate love does not exist.... anyway sister your points are very interesting and I would love to further discuss this matter in another topic, if you dont mind ofcourse...

To the Princess Diamond, Platalk girl, why are u Alienating the brother, it seems that the brother has mentioned interesting points, that are not subject for discussion or Arguments, points well put forward, and well researched, he on the other hand may not put evidence infront of your own eyes to support his arguments, however the information he gave is true and approved by many, thus makes it danger to Female Human species specifically somalian female species ... Apologize to the brother and stop using paltalk, it is not a good place to be.. peace

First of all, apologize for what? To want to know something. :confused:

Secondly, I know Man of Freedom pointed out intersting comments that I did not choose to respond to, that doesnt mean I am inforced to read and respond to everyone, so how did i alienate him?

Third of all, OG_Girl and I are NOT speaking about using paltalk, we were just analyzing how Paltalk the nomad and Man Of Freedom the nomad are one and the same!

So next time please read carefully before you jump to conclusions.

.:peace n luv:.

OG Moti   

Princess Daimond.. see what i mean, now you doing CANAAN to me even if i am almost your dad's age, you violant to men species .. you tent to get upset when a man says a wisdom or close to wisdom... I read carefully and i realized the brother was violated and his feelings were hurted, and that is why i said apologize cause he might be sesitive and this could lead to other uncontrollable mental illness.. all i am asking you is the following

1. Write to me preferably pm saying mr. OG i am so sorry if i hurt your feelings and i shall be nice to you...

2. Write to the brother and say man i was wrong ..

that is all, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK? smile.gif PEACE

OG_Moti, sorry to break apart your theory but your theory is not true for everyone. I'm a living prove that there can be love without hate. You say that it was "scientifically proven that without hate love does not exist", however you should know that science is not always right. It was scientifically proven, also, that humans evolved from apes. So bro, not everything sceince says is true. Did you had to hate your parents/someone esle in order to love them. Inorder for them to love you, did they first had to hate you?

When we are first born, we know that the feelings we get when our parents kisses,feeds and change us is a good feeling. So how did we know that these feelings are good feelings and later associate it with love? Did the infant had to hate inorder to say this is a good feeling?

Hate doesn't need to tell me that love is a good feeling. Hate is a disease and it blackens the heart. Give love not hate.

OG_Gril,sister, i understand what your saying but even if the person has the best of manners and really respects you, there is a chance that you might not still love them. People usually hurry to marry when they meet someone saying that they have a better chance of getting to know the person. well i believe that you should take your time when u meet the person and really get to know them. You dont have to marry them inorder to really know who they are or to see if they are meant for you...stuff like that. When u marry someone thats it, there's no going back. so before u marry the person u should decide if they are good for you. To get to know the person, you can go to areas that are public...i'm not saying to do the gaalo way. You can still follow the islamic way and yet get to know the person.

Diamond..give up and apologize will you,frankly apologize is highly desirable,yet the doors of apologize are never shut! and it will surely smooth your ties with others.and by the way why "qarxis" in here, I thought we supposed keep everything confidential instead of revealing one's classified info..

OG_Girl   

Ooops my uncle OG_Moti embarrassed him self again ;) adero we were talking paltalk is name of nomad dee adero as a diamond told u :D

let me back to my sister Your Sister in Islam what I believe is just waste of time if u don't discover him in few meeting u will not discover ever.

my opinion dating in general is waste of time ..just my opinion :D

salam

Delilah   

Love wouldn't be the first reason why i would marry a guy, nor would it be second, or even third. However, tis important to note that love is something that is needed in a relation , i mean u don't want to always be fighting over little shitty things like " why don't u wear ur yellow tie?". Ok maybe thats a bit off but u guys know what i mean. For me it would have to be deen, because deen alone has soo many things in it. If the guy knows his deen he is surely smart, kind, caring, and loving..ahhhhhhhhh. And i'm not trying to be a bigget here, but i would never marry a guy that was physically disable..i hope i'm not sounding shallow here, but thats just how i feel. Anywho..cheers!!! icon_razz.gif

Somali_chick, so what your saying, is that you will marry a guy that has his deen hoping that he will aslo be kind, smart, caring and stuff like that. Sis just because a man knows his deen does not actually mean he will automatically have all these other characteristics. Anyhow sis, you would marry for deen even though you say that love is needed in a relationship?

Well i agree with you that deen is important but you also need to consider how the person is ...dont assume that just becasue they are religious they are also kind, smart, and caring.

peace

Delilah   

True say Sister in Islam, i fully agree with you! As i said before love is needed in the relationship, i didn't necessarily say love was neeeded before a relationship can start. I mean before someone enters a relationship whether it is marriage ( or god forbid, boy/girl friend)they don't know they are in love with me. Love, to me is something that evolves over time, and love is something that can grow in to a beautiful thing or something very rotten. I think many people here would agree with me that love is something that evolve over time, and that there really isn't any love before it ( and i'm talking about marriage here). And about the whole deen thing. You are right Sis, there really isn't any guarantee that he will be nice, caring, smart, etc, there really isn't!!! But, most of the guys i know that are really into their religion are well educated, are kind, and are caring!! SO, i'm just saying marrying someone for their deen is a good thing, at least ur gonna benefit in the long run!! Anyways...cheers!!! ;):D

What is love really? Is it always wanting to be with someone or something more? I always hear people saying that they are in love or whatever, but i still don't really understand what it is.

In my opinion love is greatly influenced by media, proxamics and what your family influences you to look for. I dont think that people that people "fall in love", but rather tell themselves to love one person or another based on their learned values.

One thing that really influences me in "seeking a mate" is religion. If the person does not share my religion or holds different viewpoints on islam I will not give myself a chance to so called "fall in love".

In terms of religion i personally do not like men that claim that they are religious, mainly because they abuse Islam to meet their own needs and desires. They also have a problem in seeing the viewpoints of others.