Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Fellas, what turns you off in a women?

Ladiif   

Lool Che-g, I thought "FANAX" was of the hook!! Gabar af madow oo fanax leh, xagee lagahelaa sxb???

Maxay udhahaan fanaxley faceed karoon?

No deen

No Akhlaaq

Bad attitude

Naag aan xishood lahayn

Brainless

yuusley/quuqley

Naag hurdo badan

Naag asbaxad ah

To the last poster plss brother qof suu ilaah u abuuray waxba inaad ka sheegtid mahan.So stop using naag qurxan, naag madoow, naag cadaan, or naag foolxun aad meesha ku heesid. Hadeey qurxan tahay iyo hadeey foolxun tahay ilaah baa saas ka dhigay. Waxa aad necebtahay eey 'suubiyaan' aalagu warsaday Not siduu ilaah u abuuray :rolleyes:

peace.

Senora   

Wel, i was going to say something about the whole, " I'm turned off by ugly women", ...but most of the girls in here got to that before i did. But for the fellaz out here who say that it is a turn off for when a woman can't cook.... So are you guys trying to say that if she is a wonderful girl, or as i saw someone write here " All dat and a bag of chips", then the not being able to ook part is worth throwing that all away. People..... were gradually starting to out grow that part of the culture where we are set up with a woman who carries all of the premodern qualities a woman has( being able to cook, clean, etc). Those are all great qualties, but those shouldn't be standards. I'm not telling you what you should think, but I'm just saying, you should try to find a respectful young( or old) lady, that makes you happy for who she is, not for what she can do for you

BLAZE   

ok there are few things that can turn a brother off.

for examples :

1) when sista talks n dont make sense

2) when she digg's in her nose

3) when wering a dirty dirty sox

4) when she acts she dont like you

5) when she talks behind other people

well those are my turn off. But my most turn off one is when a sista talks hind other person. N when she sees that person show em luv, respect and care..Cuz later on she might start doing dat 2 you. na'mean...thats all i seen and experienced..holla

damn...ya'll have so much turn off's...i think ya'll been through all dat (ex. wit a girl who had hairy armpits lol) but like all ma fine sista's already mentioned bout a turn off is a girl who's ugly like...lol...u should say mansha allah dat she didnt lose a foot, or she didnt turn blind...cuz ya'll taking it for granted that a girl is ugly, daz da way Allah created her...na mean...daz jus ma opinion

n yall talking bout women in general or somali women too?

.:peace n luv:.

Salaam,

Ladies do not worry! You know what they say about Beauty, that it is in the eye of the beholder.

:D my Turn offs. Women:

-With no self-esteem

-That r 2 religious—fundamentalist type

-That r pear shaped. The ones that look like Big Bird! Baashi looool

-That have an attitude

-Those who use foul language, the thuggish type

-Bad dancers, forget about grinding at least move to the beats! redface.gif

-Bad kissers

-Those who play hard to get even though they’re interested :mad:

That’s all for now, more coming

This is the first time reading this post, and I must say it's quiet hilarious!

Much respect goes out to Pixie for standing up for feminists! (Personally, I'd prefer the term pro-woman). Couldn't have worded it better!

To the guys who said they dislike women with bushy arm pits, I feel yah, because I really hate when men let it go too!!!! You don't have to shave it off, but trim and tame it, WILL YAH!!!!

I'm just glad I'm not compatible with 99% of the male posters here...or vice versa **pheeew**

:cool:

Jaabir   

i must agree with you Millennium... i just cant imagine myself being with a girl who has no sense of imaan or diin..

girls who talk too much do turn me off too, specially those who talk trash!!!

qoslaaye   

whatever turn men off turns women off, so before you guys keep building up this list, check around you and see if you are included.

leave the somali sisters alone aight

Gediid   

Turn off's

1-Mali Sisters who finished their bachelors in 8 years and yet bragg about how smart n educated they are.....Xcus moi I bet if I trained my pet it might have done better.

2-Mali Sisters who wear low hung jeans & have their butt cracks showing 90% of the time......Plz ladies in a pair of tight jeans its butt ugly ;)

3-Mali Sisters who ask on the second date why most Somali guys don't go "downtown".......NO COMMENT PLZZZZZ

4-Mali Sisters who use makeup worse than a Las Vegas showgirl........Where do I put the $5 tip

AND #5

SISTERS WHO THINK TALK AND GESTURE LIKE A CHICK STRAIGHT OUTTA THE PROJECTS.........If we wanted one we would have gone with one,Nuthin beats the ORIGINAL.

N.O.R.F   

1- Girls who complain about somalis ( somalis r this and that) as if they r not somalis

2- Girls who dont cook well or cant cook at all

3-Insecure girls

4-Kuwa xanta badan

5-Dont know how to behave in public etc

and many more but i will stop there for my own safety!

^^^^^^^ OK ^^^^^^^^

well for ur information Beware_BB am not a sheep :cool: , am a mere humble camel smile.gif . I havent Got a hump ((excuse the pun)) with anyone that doesnt fit the ciretiera i highlted from the Words of our Grand old Sage ;) J_11. Rather i am not interested in them. And u assume to much saxiib much too much in saying that my choice is limited icon_razz.gif . But hey lets not go there. lol