Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Fellas, what turns you off in a women?

BlueSky   

Ones who want only to receive and don’t want to give. Is like they have been told at home that men suppose to do every thing, and they just set there expecting you to get inside them and to understand them all the time without trying to understand you. Maybe that was the way in Somalia but believe me life is deferent in Europe . If they expecting me to keep trying to convince them, believe me I don’t have time I just move to the next one.

damn..guys where do you meet all these women??

:confused:

shiit..and to the fella who didn't like ugly women..heey they can't help it..God created them that way..soo looks doesn't matter(most of the time), it's the same thing as if u get a bidaar(i'm not saying u have one and that u will get one..but if.. :D )

U will not be as attractive as u used to ;) and that will turn women off..nameean

Respect!! :cool:

Is bad to be discrining people like this..

But, i gotta list the Major one that really

bothered a brother is the"Attitude".

I have to be real with ya,

I can't stand Girls with attitude.

If god made you that way, than we can make arrangements, not to get in each others way

But if Ignorent of Ones self made ya that way,

Please Keep YA vibe with you

Leamante...if ya lookin' like dat..i don't think u should be DA one to make lists..lol (just had to let ya know..no offense)

Anywho, ironic that the same thing dat turns-off u guyz, turns us of too!... ;)

well, well wat do u know...this should be a perfect set-up for ma up-coming lecture on da "lack of communication" between somali sistas and the accompanyin' jug-headz (joke)...i mean...our irreplaceable men...

until then,

:D:D dudez take it ezzy on us duddetts..lol :D

cya

Lili   

It's all about bad breath here ha? I am sure it is not somalian girls who has bad breath maybe......... whatever u call it.

Peace out!

Leamante, aboowe unfortunately, in here, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But all i'm tryna say is if ya gonna make lists about pplz appearances, get a pic of a true nomad, not a reer-akhiraad from dhuuso-mareeb :eek:

until den

smile.gif Ramadan Kariim smile.gif

Salaamz,

how did i miss this topic?

Turnoffs are:

On the ideological side:

1) Lack of religious attachment

On the physical appearance side:

1) that is for me to know and you to find out icon_razz.gif

all other things we can comprise :D

sasa82   

I thought this discusion was for the ladies to take notes on the things that guys don't like about them so that they could change it? If that is true how can a girl change herself from ugly to pretty? Remember, god make you that way... I think that all the guys who said that they don't like ugly girls should atleast put up their picture and let us girls rate them... Cuase i think only guys who are off the hook should should ask for a pretty girl thats up to their level. :D:D:D

I must confess that i am loud and wouldn't change it. I am also stuck up ;) but so what if anyone has a problem with it just move on. Why change what you are as long as its you and you not harming anyone :rolleyes: