Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Miss East Africa, the winner is

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

A bunch of horny goats aa meesha iskuku yimid, bal arag kii habana gari aka fufu is getting all excited. Taa hadaa heshid waaba raaaxeesan laheed, oo habeen walbo barkin (pillow) cushy eh aa ku seexan laheed. Duceysane, waa in lagu meeleeyaa, oo dadkeeda la waco, nuune aa waxaas ku taqalusay, asaga ayaa soo hagaajin doono. Waryee Fufu, contain yourself, oo dareenkaaka xoogaha soo celi but then again you wouldnt know what to do with a real woman, even if she was standing in-front of you, ee leave her for duceysane aan ku idhi.

PS:Mr Uk looks decent but then again he was lucky as he had other fufu looking guys in the competition, so no wonder he won the title last year.

Naayaa LG usheeg wiilasha inaa adi tahay waji alwaaxdaan! icon_razz.gif

From the forehead to the chin toloow meeqo meter waaye? Gabadhu waji dheeraa bisinkee! :eek: Liimo bambeelmooyin iyo sal aa ku raran laakiin gabadha, beeni waa cilmi sheydaanee...

Een Mrkana yaa yiri isagoo lugahaas leh gasho kabahaas? redface.gif

*Wipes man-drool away from thread*. Akhas. Naga daaya.

Looks like the men have been brainwashed into the stick insect look themselves! Uff.

Abtigiis   

why blame men Sheh? Iyadaa meesha iskeentay Dolly Parton, and I am sure she doesn't mind people's comments. Anigu koley lugta siday u qaloocisay (in the first picture) ayaan ka helay!

Juxa   

sheh hoo istaraashadan abaayo.

nothing wrong with beautiful bambeelmo ridden shaf. fyi people pay for it xitaa

participating those qurux-tartan is not an invitation gabadha lagu kala dhigdhigo yaah. ragoow bal aayara.

waves@kool, wajiga dheer fashion waaye abaay fashion,make up artists like waji dheer instead of waji muufo

-Lily-   

looool@wiji muufo,lol oh I cant stop laughing. *just had an image of a woman with moofo shaped face and lipgloss*

She’s a giant of a woman, and thats coming from a tall person. Or maybe it’s the camera angle?! She doesnt look 21 either.

If your pictures are in the public domain you must be prepared for both praise and criticism. Anyway, good luck to the sister

Juxa   

true lily but still that does not mean inla falanqeeyo her shaf and behind. xishoodka waa big part of the diin.

by the way certain people wadankaan joogo baa 10sano iska yareeyay. i see them everyday, quite brave when the ID years and the real waji does match. laftooda booday is too simple of an explanation sometimes

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by juxa:

true lily but still that does not mean inla falanqeeyo her shaf and behind. xishoodka waa big part of the diin.

Which Xishood are you talking about? the Xishood that told her to come out public like she is? Instead, we should be talking about Indha-adeyg!

Shafkaad sheegiye ilaa hoosta lagu faalayn hadaad saylada iskeentid!

P.s this reminds me of the two Ethiopian Muslims who were drinking liquor in a bar. One of them admonished the other for not following the Sunna of the Rasuul (SCW) and drinking in his right hand!!!

If you mention Diin, there is something you should have talked about next before blaming the commentors here!

Juxa   

abtigiis, i did not blame anything, just because she made personal choices regarding sawirada iska qaado does not mean inlagu danbaabo.

now hadhirfin, ee carry on. kaligeed maaha waxa indhaha adag mugoo

Juxa   

mako waa qurxoontahay waa danbi, if mako is not here to defend herself.

i made shaah, sonkor darteed dhagdhagaya,anyone want aargalaan?

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

A bunch of horny goats aa meesha iskuku yimid, bal arag kii habana gari aka fufu is getting all excited. Taa hadaa heshid waaba raaaxeesan laheed, oo habeen walbo barkin (pillow) cushy eh aa ku seexan laheed. Duceysane, waa in lagu meeleeyaa, oo dadkeeda la waco, nuune aa waxaas ku taqalusay, asaga ayaa soo hagaajin doono. Waryee Fufu, contain yourself, oo dareenkaaka xoogaha soo celi but then again you wouldnt know what to do with a real woman, even if she was standing in-front of you, ee leave her for duceysane aan ku idhi.

Is this not Mako defending herself! What more defence could she have made for herself? :D

Juxa   

lol@abtigiis. lets hope you tol is ready to pay xaal.

speaking of your tol, i think by now waa daalen xaal ka bixintaada

this may explain why geeli reer xxxx uu u yaraaday.

STOIC   

Only a pristine girls like her can break through.There is a different mold of models in East Africa.Guys, Its about time we diversify our models (afterall its NOT like we will ever be dating a graceful and elegant catwalker like Ubah Hassan-I'm madly in love with that girls looks) .Now all she lacks is a Vuiton, Prada, and DIOR to provide her with the accessories and she will be OUR model ( good-for-nothing guys like US) :D