Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Miss East Africa, the winner is

Whats with all the sly snicking going on then?

I happen to think the kid is cute. A nice-bountiful figure- and I only wishe I had a portion of her calfs. Mine are like two shriveled and dried up flower stems-narrow-straigh t and pathetically weak. Her koob looks like it could kick a man between the balls and not collaspe into itself afterwards. My kinda lady

Ps Didn't know Somalis ran "beauty pagents" a little g@y aint it? Still cute looking kid.

Salma   

Originally posted by The_Siren:

Whats with all the sly snicking going on then?

I happen to think the kid is cute. A nice-bountiful figure- and I only wishe I had a portion of her calfs. Mine are like two shriveled and dried up flower stems-narrow-straigh t and pathetically weak. Her koob looks like it could kick a man between the balls and not collaspe into itself afterwards. My kinda lady

Ps Didn't know Somalis ran "beauty pagents" a little g@y aint it? Still cute looking kid.

Everything sounds normal,,nothing odd, but something I can't understand: Vadha hell the guy is doing in this so-called Beauty Pagent????

BIG BIG BIG P.S. I can't digest seeing a man wearing a short jeans or bermuda (whateva they call it...)

A bunch of horny goats aa meesha iskuku yimid, bal arag kii habana gari aka fufu is getting all excited. Taa hadaa heshid waaba raaaxeesan laheed, oo habeen walbo barkin (pillow) cushy eh aa ku seexan laheed. Duceysane, waa in lagu meeleeyaa, oo dadkeeda la waco, nuune aa waxaas ku taqalusay, asaga ayaa soo hagaajin doono. Waryee Fufu, contain yourself, oo dareenkaaka xoogaha soo celi but then again you wouldnt know what to do with a real woman, even if she was standing in-front of you, ee leave her for duceysane aan ku idhi.

PS:Mr Uk looks decent but then again he was lucky as he had other fufu looking guys in the competition, so no wonder he won the title last year.

Juxa   

istaqfurullah!

gabadha waa qurxoontahay maasha allah, waxayse ka sii qurxoonan laheed xoogaa quruxdeeda la asturo.

guys tufa gabadha oo ha cayuumina, shaqfur

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

maya...mayaa...lazy midaan iga daa. A&T iyo FUFU xagooda u ***. waa yara cidaya dheer tahay.

AT tan siduu odhan? miyaan Qalan oo Jiilaal ayaan kaga baxayaa? Maxaa la isu aflagaadeynayaa? :D

Waryaa given my tiny bones I will dissipate into thin air haday dhabta igaga fadhiisato.

:D

By the way, Codkeegii ma hayno laakin muqaalka LazyGirl way u eg tahay! Waa isku Speed! :D

MZanzi   

Layzie Girl adiga sidi "WAN" Weyraxsan camal adoo weyraxsan unbaad shab iska so dhihi barxada

Fufu, contain yourself, oo dareenkaaka xoogaha soo celi but then again you wouldnt know what to do with a real woman, even if she was standing in-front of you, ee leave her for duceysane aan ku idhi.

^^^layzie Girl, dhagtaada iyo carabkaada isma maqlaan aan umaleena ...offside weyn aa kujirta ee yaa ka saaraayo waaye ...duceysane inu real men yahay si ku'ogaatay? smile.gif

NobleGal   

Mashallah good

for her but I still dont believe that

she should be representing Miss East Africa

Because she looks too avarage .. hmm :S

Som@li   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Gabadhadu waa ceeb ka saliin. Waa
oo yar.

Xabadka dey! Kubabka dey! Abaaba!
:D

Rageedii, waalee Qurux dumar waa taqaan.

Haye, AT@T, Waa tuma, Ceeb baa meesha ka dhacdaye, tay tahayba Mabruuk ;)