Sign in to follow this  
Quite -Storm

Deceiving Angel

As I sat on this train speculating about love and how it can be justified, as I was conjecture in my inmost belief, an angel board the train and illuminated the carriage with its very radiating warm glittering light, she sat across, seemed so thriving so flawless wanted to be attentive and be flirted with, your exquisiteness strikes me I said, she blushed, she smiled, she blinked twice, I sat next to her and said:…Love moves in a mysterious ways, you are an angel with no wings, she opened her lips and put it in mine, lips intertwine, eyes wide shut, tongues began to make love, I gently caressed between her legs hoping I tickle her desire for a while, as I was caressing happily I felt something peculiar indeed, at first I thought she was joyful to see me,

I caressed further I was not amused, I grabbed harder , she screamed: my NUTS, I grabbed mine for reference, I screamed: My NUTS, she smirked and said: NUTS have funny way of manifesting in mysterious places, I yelled you deceiving dubious, women pretending, angel masquerading, transsexual being, red lipstick, fake hair, Revlon make up, high hills chanel NO 5 wearing, I screamed further more , I pinched my self hoping to be dreaming, I woke up beside this heavenly angel and I thank the lord for it was a dream, I rest my head on her tender bosoms to sleep again, I asked myself as I was resting …what if I dream again? I prayed for train derailment or better still I hoped she/he gets off at the next station, Trans Station that is.

Copyright © 2003 Hassan Farah

J.Lee   

Wow! the content in this poem is deep as the seven seas. thanks for postin' it.

caressed further I was not amused, I grabbed harder , she screamed: my NUTS, I grabbed mine for reference, I screamed: My NUTS, she smirked and said: NUTS have funny way of manifesting in mysterious places