Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Confess your Secrets Here.......

HONEY-D   

lol@nasra

I will spill oneonline:

But, i secretly join "taqwa's male group emailing thing" i had to check it out... though i suspected some terroist attack organisation, male talks, or some sexiest acts. (call me desparte, but i had to join through contacts)

and i thought i was the crazy one around here. :rolleyes:

SALAAMA

I ONCE STOLE A JU JU BEE FROM MY FRIENDS JOB....I WAS GONNA PAY FOR THE DARN MOVIE THEATER CANDY...I NEVER GOT AROUND TO PAYIN FOR IT......MMMMMMMMMMM WILL YA'LL PLZ EXCUSE ME.......I NEED TO PAY LOEWS CINAMA PLEX A VISIT.....THAT HAS BEEN BOTHERIN ME.....I COULDN'T EAT NOR SLEEP BUT FOR ONCE AND ALL AMA PAY FOR THAT JU JU BEE.

GODBLESS

Nazra   

Canbaro luul, i know, call me crazy...that's me. :D

sis you forgot to spill that secret of urs.(god, knows what you can get up to) :D

Kool_Kat   

CUTE_LILGIRL, THNX CUTIE, THAT'S REALLY NICE OF YOU TO SAY...NOW YOU GONNA MAKE ME CRY...***sniffff snifff*** THOSE WERE HAPPY TEARS...

IF YOU LOOK UP COOL IN THE DICTIONARY YOU'LL FIND MY NAME RIGHT NEXT TO IT Kool_Kat...LOOOL

THNX HON...

Paragon   

What secrets are there for a man to confess; when his entire life is a secret confined in mysticism. Suddenly he is all secrets and all he is all public.

HONEY-D   

NASRA

sis you forgot to spill that secret of urs.(god, knows what you can get up to)

I've got too many dark secrets so i cant make up my mind to which one i should tell first. ;)

:cool: _Kat,

I must apologize, I didnt realize what I was doing to you (the same thing she was doing to me), I'm so sorry, but you cant blame me since you're such good listenner. That's how she got to me you know redface.gif , I'm a good listenner too.

Yesterday, I snapped at her coz she made me spill solvent (dichloromethane) all over my shoes :mad: She was following me arround talking about him.

Anywayz, I once again apologize smile.gif

STHML_Lady,

I feel for you sis......really.

Have a nice weekend everyone smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Yaa maxaa tiri, solvent (dichloromethane) aa kabaha iskaga daadiyay...I hope in ay faraka lugaha kaa qalqaloocan...

Walee adoo faro qalqaloocan leh in aadan meel iidabogalin aniga...I told you about those damn chemicals, but do you listen to me NOOOOOOOOOO...

I will advise you to get your toes check, or else you ain't going with me next weekend...looooooooooooool

umh i have a secret, i see ..... qaxooti people everyday walking among normal ppl they acting as if they don't know they qaxooti or as if they turned normal ...