Sign in to follow this  
sofine

WHY SOME PPL WANT WHAT THEY CAN'T HAVE?

Jamilah   

OG-Moti,

I think the guy is honest

Honest? I dare not offend you by asking if you know what the word means. He obviously is not honest and I think that's one thing we can all agree on.

GD   

lol ppl. guys since when we became galo. remember man allowed to marry 4women. so, if the brother is going out only two there are two more to come. just let ur friend to know that.lol

walal nowdays its all about game to young ppl and no one trusth no one.i see both girls and boys playing around and dont forget what allah says. allah says. (sani) will marry only (sania). (sani) doesnt only mean ppl who commit sin but it also means lair, cheater and etc.

salam

sofine   

lol....you need 4 wifes....boy that was long time ago...and plus you need money to get married....and in north america...most somalian guys don't work...lol...so get your act straight..

shyhem   

Sofine

in north america...most somalian guys don't work...lol...

Are sure about that?Girl you got Canadian issue, and i suggest you exclude us from u'r statistics.

Up in here,we work hard like a car alarm in the hood.

sofine   

somerican...i really don't know if you got issue with me or not...but brotha i just see what i see and that is most somalian not all are lazy

See...It is not like some ppl want what they can't have...it is just they want everything.but they have lil..and tryin to get the rest... I dunno what they are called...can you think of any name for them, Sofine??

cheers

Xoogsade   

Haa Legend, anaa kuu aqaanno waxa la dhaho nooh, greedy, hungry, avaricious, covetous, grasping, rapacious, insatiable, gluttonous, esurient, avid, hoggish, piggish, voracious, desirous, wolfish men :D

Laakiin waa rune, and aside from this player-guy, some men, within the realm of legality, do have more than one woman in their lives. Such men must laugh at the notion of overrated love and romance lol. Waa nimanka aniga gacanta aan u taagey. It is my conundram to understanad how they do it though? May be eloquent Bashi can tell us something :D

Xoogsade   

Cause he brilliantly defends the right of men to have more than one woman legally if they want to. I have never seen any somali man do it so expertly as Bashi. I wrote down in my notebook even some of the points he used in his discussion so that I can use it later in case someone picks on the legal islamic system and there is no one else to speak on behalf of islam somewhere or anywhere :D

Oki, does that satisfy Lora lol.

Pujah   

^^ so you are looking for a second or maybe third wify and you want awoowe Baashi to give you some pointers....i feel ya man go do your thing :rolleyes:

Xoogsade   
lool JENI, ma aqrinin miyaa waxaan dhahay? meesha kuu daranaa ka hadashey lol. Haddii mustaqbalka aan guursado oo la ii fasaxo mid kale xataa, personalitigaan labo naag ku dhaqi lahaa ma lihi to be honest. Apart from that, ninkii kasoo bixi karo hal naag ka badan, aniga afkeyga wuu ka nabad galaa nooh :D

Xoogsade   

lol@warkaasaa i anfacaayo. Nin kasto aniga camal ma ahan laakiin ha illoobin, and the world doesn't revolve around your wants for some lol. Xariifaan kula tasheyninaa laga yaabaa inuu ku helo. What are you gonna do about it?

Aniga sidaan maqley, the older you get, the busier you become with say kids and all, the less time you have for your man. You might even bless his wishes if only to send him away from you. Malaga yaabaa inaa sidas noqoto mise adiga nooca waxaa tahay romantic from craddle to grave?