Sign in to follow this  
sofine

WHY SOME PPL WANT WHAT THEY CAN'T HAVE?

sofine   

HEY PPL...I'M BACK...BEEN AWAY AND ALL...(STUDYING)...ANYHOW....I REALLY CONFUSE ON SOME PPL BEHAVIOUR IN THIS WORLD....DON'T LIKE TO TALK ABOUT PPL BEHIND THEIR BACK AND ALL BUT WHY DO SOME SOMALIAN GUYS TREAT OUR SOMALIAN QUEENS SO BAD...FOR INSTANCE....I KNOW THIS COUPLE...THE GIRL LOVES HIM SO MUCH...AND HE CLAIMS HE LOVES HER AND HE DOESN'T WANT TO LET HER GO...IT STRIKES ME AS ODD...(FORGOT THE GOOD PART) HE HAS ANOTHER GIRL BY HIS SIDE WHILE HE WAS GOING OUT WITH THIS GIRL...BUT ONCE SHE FOUND OUT...HE BROKE WITH THE OTHER CHICK...MAKE LONG STORY SHORT...I FOUND OUT HE IS STILL TALKING TO THE OTHER WOMAN....I'M CONFUSE...I PRAY FOR BOTH GIRLS...CUZ THESE BOY IS PLAYING GAMES...I REALLY DON'T WISH ON THIS ON MY WORST ENEMY...THOUGH I DON'T HAVE IT CUZ EVERYBODY LOVES ME HA HA...BACK TO SUBJECT...LET ME KNOW IF THIS HAPPENED TO YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW?

LOVE :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad:

Pacifist   

Girl a friendly advise keep the H#LL away and don't even try to get in between this drama. Gosh this same scenerio happened to me a couple months back I found out this dude was playing two very close friends of mine. Well when I told them it blew up on my face. A lesson learned don't ever open your mouth. Like they say in somali saying You are not sure about your sister so don't ruin things with your brother in law. Let them learn the ways of life.

sofine   

dear pacifist...i did learn my mistake not only once but twice...i'm the one who made him force to tell the girlz or i would tell them...that was the first time...the girls found out aboout each other sis...but now...it is the second time...and believe me i won't get in...again.. its about to them to check their man...i'm just confuse...why would he do this to them again.. telling one he'll break with one while the other is innocent and she doesn't know the whole plan.. sometimes i hate men...thank allah i'm not facing this kind of situation...poor pacifist i didn't know that had happened to you.. now you know which friends trust you're judgement...lol

Pacifist   

Thanks hon U know life is all about living experiences and learning from them. Well I learned my lesson. It just makes me stronger ;)

sofine   

dear kaltum...i know that saying is true..but when it comes to blind love...you really don't see what you're boy does to you...it is really sad....i pray that no woman in this world suffer emotional abuse...

Eman_1   

hey sofine , just wanted to say.. that we as friends and sister are the mirrors of one another, and if u knw something bad is gana happen to ur friend u should let her know ... inorder to proctect her, it up her than to either take ur adive or disbelieve u... but that ur job as friend.... remerember u either say whtz is good or keep quite.

the other thing is here in da west today 3 in every 5 girls in relationship outside marriage suffer from emational abuse and neglect or rejection, and that cos their mans are not fully committed and he will never be until he finds his soul mate.... he will be insearch to the last day whn he rigns da bells 4 marriage.... like the prophet (SAW) said that the only thing that can make a man lower his gaze fully is only marriage. and keep in mind ladies 2day r as many as the fish in da sea..........

neways, we girls are the treasure of islam and any brother who doesnt understand dat, it shame on him. so wht i suggest to all is > u should never give u self to a man whos aim is not marraige, in da first plc ...other wise the whole realtionship is a game, so why not play da game aswell.

Salamz !! :cool:

Emerald   

Sofine...

have you heard the saying;

"The grass looks greener on the other side"?

It's human nature, most people want what they can't have.....and they don't stop itching till they get it.

(itch.itch.itch.itch.itch.itch.itch.itchitch.itch)

Naasir   

3Merald I 2nd Dat.

Women like BAD BOYZ and they deserve 2 be treated as bas as they have been, I know Y'll jumping up and down saying "how the F could u say that".

Well I got this to say

Your are da one who left the nice/sweet/getle man for the lier.

Peace N the Motherland

sofine   

damn nassir...you must be really angry at someone who left you with a bad boy type lol.. anyways you are rite...but not always...sometime when a girl grows up...she goes for someone who remind her of her dad...so if you're dad smokes than you're partner smokes etc etc.. some for guys they go for someone who remind them of their mom...holla back..

i second that @ 3merald...

BIG itch itch itch...i don't what it is ...but i won't stop till i get what i want...i know i can't have it..i know its prolly not the best thing for me...BUT still...it just bothers me that i can't have what i want...maybe its greed...Acuudu Bilaah

May Allah have mercy on us ALL

OG Moti   

He is just trying to keep his options open.. I cant blame the guy for doing so, the blame goes to the girls, in ur story i understood the girls know his behavior and they still believe him and get along with that, I think if all 3 are ok with it, sofen i think you should let them alone, maybe he has a big heart enough for both, did u ever think of that?

love is weird and believe a man (most great men) is/are capable of loving more than one, that is a fact and proven through out history..

I think the guy is honest and he is doing his best to make both happy,

peace