Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Paltalk - SOMALI PERSON COULD NEVER BE SERIOUS

OG Moti   

Paltalk, amazing, it really made somali people get closer, and I have found lost friends, and I met people in real life came from far countries to Asia for business or just a visit, and we talked like we were friends long time when we found out we met in Paltalk, i even heard some got married in there, MY QUESTION, WHY SOMALI PEOPLE CAN NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SUCH OPPORTUNITY AND GET SERIOUS AND TALK AS THEY WILL MEET FACE TO FACE, OR IS IT SOMALI PEOPLE COULD NEVER BE SERIUOS ON SCREEN? A QUESTION I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE AN ANSWER FOR...

zoom   

OG if I were you I would spend my time more constructively like defecating instead of paltalk or its likes.

Macalin   

zooom..am laughing playa.lol lol.

Og..sxb..in the usa..theres is free long distance..that many folks use..so thats why,

i don paltalk so i have no clue..plus.this is the only dot.com place i have and enjoying it so far

good.luck sxb..i can understand tho since u are in pyong yang..or something like that,,kiki