Sign in to follow this  
sYric-STiPHuLLa

WHY black men desire white women so much

Geelaay   

This black men wanting white women phenomena has nothing to do with "maryoolay, Okey Somalis"

in fact, it is seen as embarrassing thing to do. one of my auncles who lived in the USA for over 40 years, married and had kids with white lady. He eventually married a Somali women and have kids with her, but the sad thing is: he doesn't count his older children with the white lady as his real kids!!

TIIMBARO   

Black men like white women ‘cause they have inferiority complex. They don’t look the way they look, so if they marry a white woman, they hope all traces of their Negroid genes would be erased. That’s how I see it anyway.

Btw, I find all of this to be ****** . Listen girls, you want to marry black guy or whatever hell he is, go ahead. Who gives a crap what you marry? I don’t know why you guys think this is all that interesting. I am tired of discussing this worn out topic. You’re beating this horse to death. You all have different tastes, I think that’s already established, if that’s the case, go ahead and MARRY WHOEVER SUITS YOU.

Lefty   

Black men like white women more than black women because white girls tend to be more easier and nicer to them. That's a short answer to your question.

I'm going to break it down for you guys, it's like this: In America, WHITE=BEAUTY, BLACK=UGLY

Black men have been beaten over the head with that ntion since the days of slavery. They have been taught and trained like a puppy dog to hate themselves and others like them. It is due to this self hatred that they want white women. They are looking for the furthest thing from them. It is sad, but true. As for the music videos, you won't even find black girls in them and if you do, they are light as hell or Latina. North America is a white man's world and he will do anything to keep it that way. He will do anything to spread his ideology and maintain a position of dominance. By cutting off the black slaves from their African culture, they have managed to alienate them completely. Therefore, the blacks of today have no frame of reference, they are desperately trying to relate to the white man's culture because it is the only one he has ever known. When in reality, the white man hates him and always will.

I've read something similar about black slavery... maybe its even from the same author. who knows!

Truth: we should all just love eachother...not be fixated on color and have a goodnights sleep. The world is not black and white, we are forgetting about all the shades under the sun.

Oh well, maybe I just don't give a crab about who else black/white/asian/peurtorican men like! as long as I know they still LOVE me ;)

ilaahayow hadaan waxaas oo dhan akhrin karo maxaa i tiraahdaa!!!

waaw, dadki meesha lagu yaqaanay aa topic gaan ka jawaabooyo, where have u been guys? zakariya qac qaac, kaafi lucky rudy n optioned (sum like dat)

wlc bk ppl

sida inaad kulligiin isla maqneedeen halmeel oo kale. ( u never know)