Sign in to follow this  
sYric-STiPHuLLa

WHY black men desire white women so much

I DID not write this .. this is coming from a female. it's written by a black female named sonata. ... anywayz i got this through an email a girl sent me ..check it out..

at the end of this i wanna know what my somalian women really think about this i know it's been brought up but for lack of better *sh to think about ..here goes the article

===============================================

This isnt just some random sh!t I decided to write. It has come from years of observation

So,Please take the time to read this essay and be honest with yourself that you know deep down inside these issues are real and true.The hilarious issue, as always, is *why* black men are so infatuated with White women. The answer is simple: Black Men think that Black women are UGLY. So many black men just want women who have lustrous, silky, straight hair and “refined” Caucasian facial features. That’s of course if they can’t find a black woman who’s light enough and has similar features. But these days that’s not even good enough. Let me shed further light on this: Have you ever noticed how BADLY some black men want White women?? It's the proverbial every black man's dream.

Check the USA census(if you're skeptical) that 95% of people in America marry within their own racial/ethnic group (i.e. Whites w/ Whites, blacks w/ blacks, Asians w/Asian, latino w/ latino), black men still demonstrate a stronger preference for White women than men from other racial/ethnic groups such as Asian or Latino. People are naturally attracted to people who share their physical characteristics.

Although I'm sure that any man is able to appreciate the beauty of women from other racial/ethnic groups, only black men exhibit the strong compelling impulse to be with someone from another race. So why DO black men want White women so BADLY??? Why do our poor black women spend millions (collectively) every year for products to straighten their hair, even bleaching their skin (particularly in Africa) in an effort to look like a White woman for only one reason, so that they can attract and maintain a relationship with a black man. I want to offer some insight into this phenomenon. 1) Full lips, kinky hair, and broad noses - While these physical characteristics are considered attractive in certain areas of Africa, they are considered unattractive to some people of other races. The black men simply don't want their children to have physical traits that are regarded as unsightly by the “dominant” races, so they endeavor to dilute their African blood with a European blood. Black women have had this tendency as well (remember Light Skin brothers used to be in).

Honestly, how many times have you imagined or hoped that your children would have “good hair” like the father or “pretty eyes” like the mother.

If you think I’m crazy simply analyze cases like The Placage (sp) in Louisiana where black women and mulattos, “breeded” with the French men to keep caucasian blood in their family lines. An even better example is the racial caste system in South Africa. Black men want a daughter who looks like Mariah Carey or Vanessa Williams, rather than Aunt Jemima or the woman who gave birth to him. 2) What better way to get back at Whitey for slavery, elevate your status among the homeboys, and bolster your black male self-esteem, than to have sex with a White woman!!! Never mind that most, (I know that there are exceptions like wives of millionaire athletes, actors and many affluent black men.) of these White women are overweight, unattractive, have low self-esteem, or have been rejected by White society for some reason and therefore feel the must settle for a black man out of desperation... White is White!!!

It still gives a reason for brother man to feel like he has finally become accepted into mainstream society. It's just a shame that these brothers regard black women as second-rate. 3) Forbidden Fruit - (this matter is somewhat complex) As American adolescents enter puberty, they begin to notice and explore media images (TVshows, movies, magazines) of attractive members of the opposite sex that are used to sell products such as candy, soft drinks, acne medication, clothing and anything else that teenagers can purchase with their disposable income. Because of the fact that America is approximately 75% White, and for obvious economic reasons, most of the images used in the mass media are of attractive Caucasians. This is probably the source of the black man's fixation on White women, and ultimately the source of great frustration for black men.

This frustration is caused by societal pressures on white women to not be social failures who date black men, hence the forbidden fruit, and because the majority of White women are not attracted to black men for the same reason that White men are usually not attracted to black women. And consider this... How many WEALTHY White men (who are usually favored by most women of any race) do you see marrying black women??? The trophy has always been a young, attractive White woman, and this situation is unlikely to change. 4) Climbing the social ladder – For many it's an effort to advance socially and intellectually. Many black people are so brainwashed by these preferences by many of their estimations, a kid who is 50% white is better than a kid who is 100% black (or has two parents of primarily African descent). When comparing the number of engineers, doctors, lawyers, scientists, published authors, and successful business professionals who are White verses the number who are black. It would lead one to believe that black people are somehow inferior, despite the dehumanization and degradation of slavery and following events. If the black man wanted black kids, he would pursue a BLACK WOMAN, but knowing that he can never become white, he does the next best thing. The so-called black pride is sacrificed, as the pursuit of the White woman becomes the black men's Holy Grail. The black males just want to secure for their off-spring what they either consciously or subconsciously perceive as better genetics, i.e. the genetics of better looking or smarter people. If they thought black women were the other half of the formula for producing attractive and intelligent children, they would pursue BLACK WOMEN. Many of you may concede that White women have sex with black men because of their large penises. So because white women are sexually “uninhibited” they are just an irresistible temptation. Perhaps, but does this explain how a brother can date sisters all his life, become financially successful and marry (become one with, give his possessions to) a white woman. Brothers, REAL sexual satisfaction has more to do with an emotional/spiritual connection than getting that “good white p***y”.

Many men have a laundry list of “problems” with black women particularly black women’s attitudes. White women are kinder gentler etc. There is some truth to this. We need to get back to the old school way. Black women need to be more lady like, feminism is dead, and I agree. But, Face it I don’t care how supportive, loving, feminine and kind India Arie or Traci Chapman is, many black man would take a ghetto b!tchy, low class Vanessa Williams or Halle Berry look alike over her and some would take a white low class s!ut over that. I still feel that there is still no greater explanation for many Black men going the other way than those I mentioned above. You don’t agree? Even African women, who are broken down into submission by their respective societies, face the same issues from ignorant African men. Yet African men do the same thing that African American males do. In London 50% of African men marry white women. Black people have been brainwashed for so long into devaluing and belittling each other. Black men and women could do each other a favor and have compassion one another in the struggle for dignity and respect in a world that is still against us.

It’s just like when you’ve got some coffee that’s too black, which means it’s too strong. What do you do? You integrate it with cream, you make it weak. But if you pour too much cream in it, you won’t even know you ever had coffee. It used to be hot, it becomes cool. It used to be strong, it becomes weak. It used to wake you up, now it puts you to sleep."----Malcolm X

I felt like I had to write this I am so tired of seeing you subconcious self-hating negroes.

You know what I hate?

When most black men say they want a beautiful black women, what they are picturing in their minds is a white girl with dark skin. That is a shame because they have absolutely no taste for the african feature

Now ask yourselves: The "Black woman" of your dreams, is she really "black" or just a white woman with white features and dark skin?

personaly i think this is overdated

ideas .. it exists in the community but it's overdated ...

funny thing is though: if you notice whenever she said white the w was usually capitalized opposed to the 'B' in black being lower cased except for the couple times she used BLACK WOMEN in caps.. makes you wonder if it was subconcious or on pupose.. most of it is bull though

i think....

Damn....this is a big issue that is'nt doing any favours to the black womens self-esteem, but its prety obvious that the black man aint too bothered about it, so they should just get over it.

lol that last reference about black men lusting after a white woman with a dark skin reminded me of an interview i read once about iman where she said a leading black magasine ebony or vibe (dunno) hated on her when she first came out, by calling her a 'white woman dipped in chocolate'.

Abdinuur   

I dont have time to read all of this, but...all I gotta say is that white women need love just like everyone else needs love...including YOU :eek:

Qac Qaac   

she (the author) has to understand that the black men was slaved for atleast 3hundred years, that has effect on their mind. it is true black men loves white women.

but hey black women also look good too. those brothers she is talking about needs to read a little more about malcolm x. but i agree with her. black men love white women

Qac Qaac   

when u say, i am not blaming the brother to get cute little kids, that means u believe already that u and your whole race are ugly. i would recommand the black ppl to love themselves, beauty is in the eye of the beholder ok. bye

First I have to say that ..LOl, that was hilarious. Coming from a girl who lives in a (basically) all white small city-- I have to agree that White women--and these are usually over-weight women, date balck men and vise versa. Now the cynical and jaded me could generalize and say Black men love white women--but I disagree . A person is not loved for their skin colour-- that might be what attracts the person but not what makes them stay with them and create a future. It is the mind-- yes , the mind and not the just the heart, that compels-- a simple attractions is just that-- it begins and ends just as quickly but a mind-- ohh,a mind that is intellectual and stimulating...that is a rare price and one to be cherished. Now..i'm not saying all these women (white women) are intelligent..... I'm just saying that WE have to be smart and not generalize--- it usually doesn't lead anywhere but to bitterness, envy and hatred....and we are better than that.

If a person is worth loving its because they have beautiful values and morals that u would not disapprove of-- and what is better than deen? those who know it share like morals. The persons actions speak for themselves for words fade away with the wind....just as physical attractions is as fleeting as youth.

Well...those are my two cents

salam

White men are usually not attracted to black women.

that is not true. every body loves a black woman, its just a dirty secret because nobody is supposed to mingle with darkies (think about it nobody likes blacks, apparently not even blacks).lets not forget thomas jefferson. the black womans image according to europeans, is that we are overly sexual, just like our male counterparts, which is how they explain all the rapes that took place during slavery(and still today whenever a western army comes to africa)ex:the women were asking for it, or they purposely seduced their masters away from their dutiful, pure, white wives. look at black women today and the way they are portrayed in the media, i think the only place youll see a black woman (dark skinned) is in a music video and what are those girls referred to? video hos. im just saying, theres nothing UNATTRACTIVE about blacks, but we are perceived as less than the status quo, which apparently is white so who cares, right? F- a status quo that refuses to even acknowledge your existence.

and she used tracy chapman as an example as a black bomb shell? try lauryn hill, or sanaa lathan.

I think its both. Black women are ugly AND that Black men want to take possession of and invade the property that for ever 300 years White men have denied them. Oppression is really a bummer.

The thing about Thomas Jefferson -

How is one single example supposed to place credibility on an entire argument? Its obvious that more Black men date and marry White women than White men marrying or dating Black women. Besides, by the time TJ was banging his Black slave mistress, his wife had aged and her performance in the sack wasn't quite as appealing as the younger Black woman!

LuCkY   

I wouLd have to agree with FaithfuL_musLimah and someaLien---to some extent.

Tenacious_J your penguin avatar is amusing.

Originally posted by windtalker:

I think its both. Black women are ugly AND that Black men want to take possession of and invade the property that for ever 300 years White men have denied them. Oppression is really a bummer.

The thing about Thomas Jefferson -

How is one single example supposed to place credibility on an entire argument? Its obvious that more Black men date and marry White women than White men marrying or dating Black women. Besides, by the time TJ was banging his Black slave mistress, his wife had aged and her performance in the sack wasn't quite as appealing as the younger Black woman!

charming. anyways,i used him as an example, you know damn well he wasnt the only one going into the slave quarters to take advantage of the people he owned and THAT translates to whats going on today in the west as far as blacks and whites are concerned. i dont want to be vulgar but this is what im saying, when it comes to inter racial relationships wiht black women, men want to f- em, not wife them, not because of their "unattractivenes", but because of the social status the black woman holds, which is at the bottom since not even their men want them. (i wont even talk about the colonialist in africa)if you find black women ugly so be it, but to whos standards? black men are adopting their "masters" standards and watching theyre history go down the toilet by doing so.

westerners have a pre-conceived notion of africa. they see it as animalistic, dirty, ****** and that they are our saviours. african men and women therefore take on whatever lowly characteristics these colonialists want to make themselves feel better with. black men are overly aggressive, ****** , lazy. black women are whores, ugly, un-maternal... see where im going wiht this? more black men are MARRYING white women, this is to climb the social ladder, it has nothing to do with beauty, or sexual attractiveness, otherwise id see more black men with claudia schiffer look alikes instead of the toothless trailor trash i see em with.marrying a black woman unfortunately doesnt come with any perks, but apparently lusting after her, or using her, benefits men aroung the globe.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Oh boy ,sometimes it amazes me when one supports whole heartedly this so calleed Black /white issues, don't you all ppl forget that being black has no effect in choosing who you want to get laid, you shouldn't at all, once you do that then you are forgetting completely about you tue identity. Hear me out i don't know it is only me or some other ppl share this with me,I didn't know what collar i was utill i came truely to the states,yes there was instances in Saudi arabia where i frequesntly used to hear"abiid",but in the states it truely shows you literally what is your true collar. Also i have seen some somalis when they are filling out an applications ,whether is employment or university,some of them when asked the question what race you are oh boy they answer " Other" Somali or "caucasian " imagine that, man i don't know what is happening to all of you ,be happy for your true collar, i consider myself yes somlai but god call yourself "caucasian" that is way deep threat to your existence,but then again if you are happy to be called that then be it,i will take my dark beautifull ladies and you keep your caucasian. LoL

c/salaam