Sign in to follow this  
qoslaaye

ANOTHER SAD DAY!!!!!!!11

qoslaaye   

Friday Augost, 09, 2003 @1:30 a.m. another somali cab driver was murdered. within one month two somali cab drivers were murdered in Mineapolis, MN. Let us all send Tacsi to the families of these two brothers, they both left children and wives behind.

What are the somali planning to do about this? Let us hear from the brothers and sisters in MN.

The African American guy who shot the first somali guy said "I hate somalis". I think It time for somalis to do something about this. Let us talk about the steps somalis can take to ensure thier safety and future in the state of MN.

"May Allah forgive the two brothers and help thier kids grow in islamic way, and give more faith to thier two wives"

Adna   

Salaam

It's really tragedy but are you talking about the same guy who got killed in ceder and 24 i guess but not sure if that is him allah u naxariisto. i hope u not saying it's an other man i hope not cuz that will make three men were killed, the first one was in july, so please let's pray for them , and i think it's time for us to do some thing about it qoslaay u right about that. i don't what to us for now, in sha'alaa next time i will post, much love

Abdinuur   

This is sad...may Allah forgive them and bless their families! Amiin!

Guys...just watch your back man!!!be on alert 24/7...and know your surroundings...wherever you are...

I know most Somalis got this pride and this huge ego...but let's be realistic cuz we're living in the real-world now...let's face it...represent if you're feelin' me....

This is a real tragedy. I think the somali community in MN should stand up and face up to these unprovoked murders.

*wonders when somaliz will show some courage and unity*

Allaha u naxariisto marxuumka.

I hope this isn't rude asking, but can someone please tell me wats going down in MN with the Somali community and the afro-americans? Cos, Im in the 'land down under' and Im kinda lost about this whole thing. :confused:

I guess i'm not aware of this situation too hot-chocolata but let's just say it's not in the somali-communities hands neither control to stop such an act from happing and it can happen to anyone anywhere all we can do is pray & let allah judge those murders for their deeds inshallah.

A while back a somali-chick shot a somali cup driver as he refused to give her money. My cousin who was visiting family in L.A told us He reckons she was member off a gang..

Anyways may allah grand, him peace & paradise inshallah & may his family & loved ones find peace too Ameen.

mac/salaam

'...may allah grand, him peace & paradise inshallah & may his family & loved ones find peace too Ameen.'

Ameen!

Anywayz thanx Proud sista for telling me a little bit about it.

Senora   

we're living in the real-world now

Just because tragedies like this can occur it doesn't make it any more real then opposed to living somewhere else where incidents like this dont happen as often....

it just makes it more of a corrupted world

anyways ina lilaahi wa ina ilayhi raajicuun

may allah have mercy on them both