mathematica proof why girls are evil

girls = money * time

time = money

therefore girls = money * money

money = root of all evil

therefore the sqaure root of money squared = evil

therefore girl = evil

3zma1L   

Maybe, your last girlfriend was an evil who always needed your MONEY...! (This formula does not work with the rest of the GURLS)

HONEY-D   

Some guys= chewing qaad 24/7

Qaad = laziness

Laziness = not giving a damn about life

So therefore if x= chewing qaad

and Y= lazinesss

XY = Total loozer.

What kind of a women in her right mind would put up such a loozer. :mad:

Loooooooooool @ Cambaro luul.

You are a joker walaahi.

Qofyahey, wax lee isku jacburisey and it sounds you took it right out of that quiz I got 2/10 on my Logic class. :D

Sweet one though...I like it.

OG Moti   

Cajiib

This Guy Think_tank has amazing theory, I mean guys could you please look at it in a professional way without being subjective,

I mean it makes sense his formula

Canbara luul formula is debatable but also a good theory thou no one can chew 24/7 but she has a point too

I like the first Formula, it seems very sientific and well dessigned...

Kool_Kat   

Canbaro_Luul, afkaaga caano lagu qabay saaxiib... I ain't got nothing more to say...

PS... Canbaro_Luul, see I finally spelled your name right...haha

much luv y'all...

Lefty   

looooooooooooool@Canbaro!

Good to see your feminism side! You Got the best of all Formulas!

Maybe some greedy, Materialistic chicks qualified the evil thing but not all of them. There're great number of nice and respectable ladies who don't deserve to be labelled anything that associates with Evil. The same goes to the males too....Besides everyone (male or female) likes money alot.

Don't mix Sugar with Salt! They're better to be separated.

Someone in somewhere said " Money makes the world go around"

HONEY-D   

Thnx guys

LST

OG

LEFTY

KOOLKAT

Canbaro_Luul, afkaaga caano lagu qabay saaxiib... I ain't got nothing more to say... PS... Canbaro_Luul, see I finally spelled your name right...haha

much luv y'all...

Thnx sweetie. I like that, canbaro is much better than banbaro wouldnt u say. ;)

Curly   

I don't honestly think it's Mathematical...it's more genetic. :D It in a woman's nature to be *****y towards other woman and to gossip. :rolleyes:

But all that aside there is no need to be misogynistic, without woman life would be non-existent...and i'm not saying we don't need men.

smile.gif

I don't know about think_tank's math but it has been proven in a recent study that girls are really meaner then boys.

And it starts early.

===

May 7, 2005 Salt Lake City(AP) Meanness in girls can start when they still are toddlers, a Brigham Young University study found.

It found that girls as young as 3 or 4 will use manipulation and peer pressure to get what they want.

"It could range from leaving someone out to telling their friends not to play with someone to saying, 'I'm not going to invite you to my birthday party,"' said Craig Hart, study co-author and professor of marriage, family and human development at BYU. "Some kids are really adept at being mean and nasty."

They regularly exclude others and threaten to withdraw friendship when they don't get their way.

The "mean girls" are highly liked by some and strongly disliked by others. They are socially skilled and popular but can be manipulative and subversive if necessary. They are feared as well as respected.

The study is the first to link relational aggression and social status in preschoolers. It appears in the current issue of the journal Early Education and Development. David Nelson and Clyde Robinson of BYU are the other authors.

Researchers have long known that adolescents, particularly girls, engage in this sort of behavior, called relational aggression, to maintain their social status.

In fact, a number of books and movies have come out recently exploring this phenomenon, including the best-selling "Queen Bees and Wannabes" and the movie "Mean Girls."

"But it is striking that these aggressive strategies are already apparent ... in preschool," Nelson said. "Preschoolers appear to be more sophisticated in their knowledge of social behaviors than credit is typically given them."

Hart said other research has found that about 17 percent to 20 percent of preschool and school-age girls display such behavior. It also shows up in boys, but much less frequently.

"The typical mantra is that boys are more aggressive than girls, but in the last decade we've learned that girls can be just as aggressive as boys, just in different ways," he said.

The researchers asked 328 preschool children to rate their peers.

They asked which children were most likely to start fights, which were most popular and which were most physically aggressive.

The surveys found that even in preschool, a social hierarchy exists.

"You have popular kids, you have average kids, and you have kids (whom) others don't like to play with. Then there are some kids who just fly below the radar," Hart said.

Other research at BYU has shown that physically and relationally aggressive children are more likely to have parents who discipline with psychological control and manipulation, withdrawing love, avoiding eye contact and laying guilt trips on the kids.

"With relational aggression, we are early on in trying to tease apart these relationships," Hart said.

One thing researchers do know is that childhood slights can have lasting impacts.

Hart said the study may help teachers and parents key into relational aggression and the psychological and emotional trauma it can cause. Just as they do with physical aggression, adults need to monitor such behavior and help children recognize the harm it can cause.

"We've done studies showing that reasoning with children, not just one time but taking lots of opportunities to reason with them about how their behavior is affecting others, can help diminish it," Hart said.

Castro   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

I like the first Formula, it seems very sientific and well dessigned...

:D:D

Originally posted by think_tank:

girls = money * time

time = money

therefore girls = money * money

money = root of all evil

therefore the sqaure root of money squared = evil

therefore girl = evil

WRONG

If so:

men are running after women = they are chasing the devil = we are also DEVILS :D:D