Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

What would you do if the wrong person gave you the right feelings?

Jaabir   

He or She.. made you feel so high in love,, emotionally secured, understood your needs and provided them….. treated you with the outmost respect and love…

But he or she..

doesn’t share with you a common goal in life… may have a bad habit (smoking, qaat, etc…)…. isn’t as cute as your average deeqo or farax,,, came from a bad family…. (or has some other qualities you dislike)….

What would you do? Marry him/her in hopes she will change or drop em and continue your search for Mr. or Ms Right??

Xafsa   

He or She.. made you feel so high in love,, emotionally secured, understood your needs and provided them….. treated you with the outmost respect and love…

What more are you looking for? :confused:

Remember there are no perfect people in this world....everybody has something wrong with them...the question is how do you feel about this person...how strong are those feelings?

Emerald   

"He or She.. made you feel so high in love,, emotionally secured, understood your needs and provided them….. treated you with the outmost respect and love…"

... ima put it this way; if tha habbit/issue of conflict wer2 cause me extreme pain...i'd possibly b insearch of ma mr rite but firstly i'd give him tha time 2change nd show me his tru colours.

Qac Qaac   

when it comes to marrying some one. you should look 1st the person's deen, if as u said, the person smokes drinks or eats qaat. but he comforts you, to me that doesn't make sense, he or she also came from bad family, which means i won't be relaxing, coz i would always having a conflict with that bad family, i would say, no i wouldn't marry that person.

if the person doesn't have a good relationship with his or her God, then what makes you thing, that he or she will have a good relationship with u.

yes we all have bad things, but you have to look which one weighs more.

LuCkY   

WeLL Darman i for one dont think that you can change a person.You either take them as is or forget about it.But if you do Love this person trueLy i think you can work something out...compromise the situation however, trying to pursue a Life with someone you dont share a common goaL with is very difficuLt and if you ask me a waste of time.The physicaL features can be outLooked,the smoking and qaat chewing NO,coming from a bad famiLy-i dont know it aLL depends on what you are taLking about.

Oh and one more thing your heading says:'What wouLd you do if the wrong person gave you the right feeLings?' if you recognize that this person is the wrong one for you,why continue or pursue them?Because the right feeLIngs aLtogther arent enough.

Macalin   

The big Q is...How is love determined?

some ppl love someone for the looks/money, others for family/personality...this is the most complex issue facing humanity, forget SARS and 'terrorism'(or 'bushism'-depending on wat windhow u looking from!)

I say-be good to the person who showed YOU love and be HUMBLE/Honest--i know am not making sense-but what the heck

First let me find that kind of man, then I'll beable to answer the question.

Juxa   

ok, i never attacked a person before, but darman, first u link my name to avarage, then u tell story of my life.

ok, no more, chocolate fuelled, deep going conversations with u!

what was the Q again, oooops sorry. i blame the coffie

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Lucky:

Oh and one more thing your heading says:
'What wouLd you do if the wrong person gave you the right feeLings?'
if you recognize that this person is the wrong one for you,why continue or pursue them?Because the right feeLIngs aLtogther arent enough.

First of all lets get one thing cleared out,, this topic isn’t about me… I just found this to be a situation faced by many nomads and is attention worthy… :cool:

Getting back to the topic.. My thoughts echo what Lucky and QacQac wrote… I believe that beauty, love and charm are hard to resist, yet they do not last forever and no one can guarantee that.. they can vanish at any given day, and when they do, the bad qualities you overlooked will surface and cause endless conflicts…

Besides couples are more likely to be less romantic and lovey dovy after they get married and live together.. so there is nothing is better than rationalizing the persons compatibility with your needs and standards before falling for her!!

Originally posted by juxa:

ok, i never attacked a person before, but darman, first u link my name to avarage, then u tell story of my life.

loool :D:D:D Trust me Juxa.. u are not the only one complaining about me chosing the name deeqo :D:D u shoulda seen my inbox lol

If a person doesn't have a common life goal with me, then i don't see how they can understand my needs and supply them. I mean my needs would be attached to what i hope my life to be and if a person doesn't share them with me, how the hell would they give it to me. Honestly, i don't see how this could have worked from the get go and even if this relationship seemed possible in the beginning it definitely doesn't have future in my opinion. Love and security are all good but at times not important life long foundations

ciao

Kool_Kat   

Damnnnnnnnnnn DARMAN, I couldn't ask for more...Intaas dhan qofkii isku helo will be the luckiest person in the world...HE/SHE should say Allhamdulilaah...

I would be so HIGH in love, I wouldn't come down...

LOVE CONQUERS ALL...

Changed   

Originally posted by juxa:

lol..........once he wrote a story about a deeqo and a roach and the fact that she was from minneaplis and a college student freaked the living shit out of the girl sitting next to me ,lol,

yes darman why not xalimo for goodness sakes :mad: icon_razz.gif

back to the topic: pick her habits who cares she loves u smile.gif

ps: who played the song , i like the music :::its hindi right

Adna   

salaam

I think i kinda agree with bro qac qac, because our prophet mahamed s c w, said (fathfir bithaati diini taribat yadaak) i think it all sums up what u need to know when it comes to marriage u don't wanna take any chances ku guurso qofka diintiisa not the way they look,nor their education. peace,

yes darman why not xalimo for goodness sakes

mizz unique saanaa maa keentay i'm gonna come got you... and teach u a lesson,,,, leave that a lone or :mad: :D

p.s Darman bro i think ur mail is fulllllll couldn't reply u back so clean it up....