Sign in to follow this  
mz-alpha-soup

Women should be educated but...

Cabdow   

^ What is?

Malika, i do agree with the saying, but the Nigerian old saying that i quoted is the one i don't agree with, na'mean smile.gif

Mz Alpha Soup waa runtaa!

Dumarka iney wax bardaan waaye; sidoo cuntada loo kariyo, sideey eey ceerta formka u buuxiyaan (including sida ceerta loo khiyaamo) iyo sido hagbada loo maamuulo. :D

Wax barasho inta kabatan waabe kibir !! ;)

Curly   

Eng.Cadde;57680 wrote:
sorry for my language,but i actually hate this kind of attitude.that men are intimidated by successful women huhaa.

education is available for all so why not go to uni and get your degree.why limit your chance of success?

Any farah who is able to pay for uni but doesnt go to uni out of caajisnimo is a damn loser.

all in all,if a woman reaches 30 either by choice(she chose not to marry until certain age) or by circumstance(she isnt enough attractive to attract a male) then you hear someone say she is indepedent and strong and that men are intimated by her? wtf,on the other hand,if she has a university degree and is educated she is also threating,give me a break!!

Do you know what would be more disastrous? if some of us hear actually believe such thing and try to act on it on real life!

Any how,where are all those successful ,liberated and indepedent women?

i definitely would like to meet them.lol

I know it's been ages since anyones replied to this post but I was looking back over old posts and saw this and though it would be crime not to challenge this last post. Eng. Cadde I don't even know if you're still using SOL but I can't believe that you could be so deluded. Talk about outdated sexist views!

Yes, education is available to all... but it takes a smart person to make good use of the opportunities they are given. however it's a stup!d person who would throw away opportunities because they're "Caajis".

What's more it's even more absurd to conclude that the only reason a woman in her 30's would stay unmarried is because she isn't attractive enough to find a partner. (No wonder divorce rates are high when it's based on such superficial tripe) Was that meant to be an insult? If that were honestly the case then it would be safe to assume that women are not as superficial as you think since so many somali women settle for somali men.

A more feasible conclusion is that there are too many 'caajis' men out there who are to lazy to pull their finger out and provide for their families. So they prey on the young and ignorant hoping she'll accept less.

Let us not forget that our parents struggled to provide us with whatever that was in their means, even if that was just a plane ticket to another country. Our parents sacrificed much to ensure that we had better opportunities, so how would it look if we were to throw away those opportunities to live as your parents did?

Others go on about sacrificing akhlaq and deen, but why would that be the case? It seems people who have never been in or seen a two income family seem to think that a mother going to work can't parent and a father going to work doesn't need to parent.

Curly   

Eng.Cadde;57683 wrote:
Well,If a woman wants to find a man who can easily be dominated then they should go for sissies! joking

but are we assuming education makes women dominant?

Why not matual understanding and cooperation.You know what the ARABS say in such situation (Ana Amiir wa anta Amiir faman yaquudul ximaar!) which literally translates into something like(I am the leader and you are also the leader who is going to unload the donkey!)

Well you couldn't possibly unload yourself now!

Ismalura   

'Women should be educated but..'? There are no buts here horta. Every woman should have the choice and freedom to do what they want to do with her life. It is about self determination so if you choose to stay at home waa adiga but I am not about to waste my mother's early morning anjeero and more....I gotta make money and so much more.

The insecure sexists I know would love the thread starter.

Juxa   

^^ being a faarax you probably wont be able to;) you see it is within your genes to disappoint (kidding)

if you bring the dosh waa iney iyaduna digsi bariis ah oo saliid badan, designed to elevate your cholestrol, dhiigkar and send you to an early grave kuu walaaqdaa. khalaas

Malika   

Loooool@being a farax, one is designed to disappoint - hear, hear..Looooool:D

Taleex, sounds like your buying services dee - kulaha if I provide..lol.