ailamos   

Originally posted by Cara.:

This is fun!

"One should be kind to one's parents but..."

"You shouldn't throw babies into a lava pit but..."

"It's wrong to set your teacher's hair on fire but..."

hahahahaha.... :D

Cara..

you might think you are too funny but...

am thinking mayb you should do stand up but..

i might not bother coming to watch bcoz i

am 2 busy thinking of my next 'but' topic. :cool:

maxatiri..

Goodness! you know me too well! :eek: interesting.. since i have been seeing this ilka deer skinny dude following me evrywhere :( ..and yea, you are sooooo right ' i am work shy and yes am blaming it all on my reproductive system'.... you dont need to bring in your CV.. i am going to be nice and give you the job of being my councellor coz you can read me like a book and i seriously need help!. :rolleyes:

Miriam1   

I stand by earlier comment, you must be very young. Your writing reminds me of all those MSN chats in highschool lol. Give us a hint - what's your next topic ? Something groundbreaking ....

Cara - lol - funny

Hayam..stand by your earlier comment, bend by your earlier comment, kneel by your earlier comment..break a leg mate,see if i care.

I didnt realize cara has a sidekick! :D how about you dont bother adding anymore of your lame and tired comments? groundbreaking idea huh! ...now let me go back to chatting on my msn! smile.gif isnt life grand.. smile.gif

Everybody stop picking on mz-alpha-soup. She is entitled to her opinion.

I think what she means is that women can study but it would be much better if hooyooinka stayed at home taking care of their children. I understand her in the sense that I appreciate my mother being stay-at-home mum, and later when the children were older, opening a business and using son labor to keep it going. I don't think my childhood would have been the same if my mother was a high flying jet-setter exec.

Then again, if she had been, I'd have thrown teh awesomest sweet 16 party evah! And bribed lots of friends to hang out with me. :D And sported a Chanel 2.55 at the tender age of 10.

Naden   

Look what y'all done did! You made the little girl uncomfortable, now she is lashing out. She is trying out a traditional worldview for fit, she doesn't need your cynical nay-saying, pointing and laughing.

Now get back into your cages.

And what happened to that fashionista thread? No winter coats and hats to share?

BUKURR   

mmmm being a fella, I would advice mz-alpha to choose wisely, because you really don't wanna end up completely dependent on a hard headed controlling Faarax..

Though I have no experience in all this marriage and love thing, I declare, where ever mutual respect and love resides, anything could happen

PS. some SOLers are just soulless!

Somalina   

Do your thing gal....

I personally will stay with my kid(s) until they start school if i can afford it that is..the connection between a mother and a child is a beautiful thing....

I was raised by a single working mom, and ooooh ..that reminds me..

I love you mom...

Originally posted by Mr.Paragon:

It all depends on her mother - whether or not she taught her how to cook good food.

pardon me sir, but growing up, my mother never taught me how to cook and now you could say culinary is my forte, and its all self taught :cool: