Sign in to follow this  
CaanoGeel

The Exgirlfriend from hell called me today...

at work. She tells me that her car is in the 'police evidence room' at the police station and she can't get to it. She wants to know if I can lend her $600. I'm nice and I hate saying no to her. I told her she can come to my work and I'd give her the $600. Who knows why she needs it?

Anyway, is there a reason a car could be held in a police evidence room? I'm just curious smile.gif

lol............ No, I guess not but I think the question should be asked the suspect!! smile.gif

Anyway, Mr. Nice Guy... I really need some $$$ for my rent this month can you lend me $1200 and the Keys to your car? Plz!

cano geel, unless u got a soft spot for her still....tell her to get lost...and if she dont move, shave her hair off! :mad:

maxayku mowday.....see, this is what i was takling about when i ask who is in control. they aint even in a relationship and she still ruling his money. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Ok..Now that is Lame!!!!

its sho is.. Silent.. the first tow posters are married.. they not in the boyfreind girlfreind shyt no more..

king_450   

Caano Gell, with due respect , i think this story doesn't have legs, but i be honest with you i giggle a lot,thanks. by the way is she bimbo or drug addict?