Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

GROWING UP IN THE 90S

me   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Alfred the duck,

Pippi Langstrumpf,

Barbar der Elefant,

Pipi langkous, Alfred the duck.......I think the show was called...alone in the world....Babar the elephant...was also aight.

Zafir....thanx for reminding me of 21 jump street.

N.O.R.F   

^^Ooo adiguna ma carabiyad ayaad aheed?

1990s TV

Naden, Homicide Life on the Street was a great show - cant believe it was in the 90s. I used to get home from my supermarket shift to watch this.

Others

Nas's Illmatic - classic

Nike Air Maxs

Addidas Torsions

LA Gear

Patrick Ewings

Golf GTi Mark 3s

^my home was where you are now. If God allows me I will stop through some time this year. I just want clothes, clothes, clothes. LoL. Perhaps a visit to my old schools too and track down a couple of friends.

I didn't watch much TV in the 90s and even less now. I think when I sell this TV in the next couple of months I won't buy another.

Is that all people remember? TV?

N.O.R.F   

^^You are welcome to visit this giant of a construction site. Just dont ask me about my arabic. The next person who does will be snapped at!

The 90s was alot more than just TV.

My first car i bought for 250 pounds LoL - a Maetro Metro.

^was job hunting and lazily looked at what was on offer in Dubai and found a job that has my interest. There's no mention of perks so assuming there are none, what is a bare minimum a girl who loves to shop can survive on in Dubai these days? smile.gif

I thought you were going to say Nissan..

N.O.R.F   

^^Not sure. What are you on now? :D

Whatever you earn now in UK uplift it by 30% will be a good start. Tax free aswell. But rents are quite steep in Dubai. Depends what your field is, what company, etc Do a google search on your job followed by dubai or ME and see what comes up.

1 Dirham = 0.13 GBP

1 GBP = 7.22 Dirham

Nissan? Japanese is not my style. If its not German its not a car in my book although I drive an American :confused:

NGONGE   

^^^ An opportunity has arisen for me to come and join you in kandoora land. :D

I'm tempted but not tempted enough.

N.O.R.F   

^^Come on, I know you want to wear that prestinly starched white dishdasha with plenty of aftersahve and a hands free device in your ear on a regular basis again. Besides, tax free cash, af carabi for the kids, beach, no BS headlines to read in the morning, no depressing news in the evening. Its all good i ya. Plus July 1st is fast approaching in London :D

NGONGE   

^^ Heh. Like I said, I'm tempted. Things will become clearer in the coming couple of weeks. If the offer is good I would not be able to resist. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ I quit smoking two years ago.
:D

(Shiisha does not count).

Why do they all say that? "Shiisha doesnt count." Most of my male friends dont smoke but they do love their shiisha. As far as I remember it has tobacco even if it smells of apple or cinnamon.