Sign in to follow this  
SCOOP LOVER

how you do u know he/she loves you

How do you know your significant other loves you ? This does not include on how he/she keeps telling he/she loves you. It must be based on conduct, or just little things he/she does that really mean a lot to you

ashna   

I know he loves me when he treats my family very nice, especially my parents. Once he calls my mother to ask how she was doing, then he told her how much I mean to him. He didn't tell me about that though, my mother did. I asked him about it later, then he admitted.

Ain't that sweet ? ;

Kool_Kat   

Ashna, sorry hon, but him telling your mom how he feels about you is everything BUT sweet...Allah, maxaa la'is gaaleeyay...He called my mom and told her how he feels about me!!! ohh puhlease...Any Somali mom will find that wierd...I don't even see how calling your mom to ask how she's doing, shows that he loves you...It could be that he cares about you enough to call her, but that doesn't show that he loves you...

Back to the topic...They say actions speak louder than words, so when s/he loves you, you'll see it and feel it...There'll be something about the way s/he talks to you; it's like you can almost see it in his/her eyes...The way s/he looks at you, holds you, touchs you...

Everyone can write pages and pages of how you'll know when he/she loves you...But, believe me you'll just see it and feel it...

How do you know if he loves u?

Its hard to know, but for me its not what he says but what he doesn't. If someone truly loves you, they are very protective about their feelings and unless they reach the comfort zone they will not expose their true feelings. But as the saying goes, actions speak louder than words. Your man can feed you thousand lies, but their is no substitute for action.

Bottom line, true love cannot hide itself, you will know when its from the heart.

over and out.

MissAlwaysLearning

love is like an umberlla from the rain. if it has holes it pours & u get wet! if u aint getting 50/50 from you partner and the point is mood! catch the next bus coming down the street!

u got one live to live.... so make it the best one! WORD!

missy_1   

according to the movie 'the brothers', u know wen a man truly loves, he will apparently give u the very last piece of what he was eatin.

i think that u can neva really be 100% sure if the other person really trully loves u, but u can b sure of ur own feelings. wen u cant imagine wt ur life would be like without that person, then u know u in love wit dat person.