Che -Guevara

Rooble"s Last Dance: A Monumental Waste of Time

Indeed waste of time

War.wuxu hadal iyo macno dare badnaa,  25 points 

Mark my words,  he is going to fail to deliver,  very extremely incompetent 

Duufaan   

Farmaajo played all his cards well and now he position himself the top candidate. In order to win the election he needs to go beyond his usual supporters. I believe the Rooble's Saga will rather help Farmaajo. Moqdisho became more saver than Chicago. It's accomplishment  Farmaajo can claim and that did not come easy. The anarchies never gave up but they are exposed with all their different colors.

galbeedi   

I think premier Rooble should be commended by hosting and concluding a credible road map this time around. I was one of those who worried about the typical quagmire expected from Somali leaders who never deliver when the chips are down. The absence of foreigners at the meeting also helped a lot.

By demanding to be the commander in chief of the army and security, Rooble was probably targeting general Odowa and NISA chief Yaasin Farey, and that particular move had infuriated Guudalaawe of Hiir0Shabeelle who thought that  Roonle was targeting the " Unaka" seats.

The earlier selection of members of parliament and senate was one of the most corrupt shenanigans that took place for the last few months. Some brought their in laws, others their drivers and Mahdi Guuleed, the deputy premier , brought a lady, probably from Hargeisa and told her to cover their face. This comunique seems to make the next selection little bit more transparent. That is the good news.

At the end Farmaajo seems to be the winner. Either Rooble is falling to the traps set by Farmaajo or he is undercover agent serving Farmaajo as some have suggested. I do believe Rooble was deceived by Cumar Geelle and others without knowing the mindfield he was stepping on to..

At the end Rooble did the right, especially the 40 days time table to conclude the selection of members.On the other hand , a friend of mine in Mogadishu said, what you see is nothing but a show and more battles are ahead.

Waxa uu yidhi," Waa salaan aan niyo ahayn oo gacmaha laysa saarayo".

Ragga guuldaradu raacday ee doorashada ka cabsanaya sida Ina C/shakuur iyo Hassan Sheikh warkooda weli ma dhamaan. 

I could be wrong but some people believe that there could be a second round.THey said C/laahi Deni who is defeated in Boosaaso and lately Garoowe city , which is becoming more of a tribal town than a regional capital, is badly wounded, and if he tries to mess with the seats of Boosaaso, expect trouble.

On the other hand,  if Qoor Qoor denies some seats to his rivals, a war could take place in Galmudug. Lafragareen and Modoobe are kings of their domains, and Cali Guudlaawe is threading very carefully. So, the next problems will not be coming from Rooble but from  Deni and Galmudug.

galbeedi   

Haddaan u soo jeesto khudbada Farmaajo.

This is the Farmaajo re-election speech. 

1- I rejected the money the UAE wanted to steal from the banks. I am honest.

2-I refused the interference of foreign hands. I am patriot.

3- I welcome the decisions of salvation council. I am generous.

4- I built the army. I am for security.

Folks, for the first time we got a real president.

Well, Farmaajo is ready. who is the challenger? please stand up.

Arafaat   
10 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Haddaan u soo jeesto khudbada Farmaajo.

This is the Farmaajo re-election speech. 

1- I rejected the money the UAE wanted to steal from the banks. I am honest.

2-I refused the interference of foreign hands. I am patriot.

3- I welcome the decisions of salvation council. I am generous.

4- I built the army. I am for security.

Folks, for the first time we got a real president.

Well, Farmaajo is ready. who is the challenger? please stand up.

Farmaajo biggest achievement is that he freed Somalia’s politics from monopolisation by particular clan lineages, and made a lot of people feel included again and feel their voices count. For that for that he should be awarded. 

• Like 1

Duufaan   
11 hours ago, Arafaat said:

Farmaajo biggest achievement is that he freed Somalia’s politics from monopolization by particular clan lineages, and made a lot of people feel included again and feel their voices count. For that for that he should be awarded. 

It is not only  about political monopolization but more importantly economic monopolization. Pro colonial groups and anarchies has been the ruling class of Somalia for last 20 years +. Somalia has became few cities(Hargeysa+Garoowe+Moqdisho) while the rest of country was forgotten. All the funds and donations was going to these cities and their political leaders. I assume the funds still goes these cities and Farmaajo may not change that much. The man in charge was not from political class of these cities. His surprise win, was a result of  people who  did not like the old way. Moqdisho is 16KM squares cities. How wonderful it can be, it can not grow any more. Jazeera is part of Afgooye ditrict and if you buy land, it is not  Moqdisho and Banaadir. For Somalia to recover cities between Moqdisho to Kismanyo must recover and Moqsidho to Baydhabo and Beledweyne 

galbeedi   
1 hour ago, Duufaan said:

Somalia has became few cities(Hargeysa+Garoowe+Moqdisho)

Brother, I really like the way you put it. Somaliland is now just Hargeisa. In Puntland Boosaaso is in decline while NGO heavy Garoowe is where deals are made.With almost zero food production and skyrocketing inflation, 90% of the Somali people are suffering , especially the rural people and those who live in small towns.

While everyone is talking about delegation of power and federalism, the reality on the ground is regional dictatorship and tribal oligarchy. In Garoowe, the local clan could raid the jail anytime and release their jailed outlaws.