Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Is it OK for a GIRL to ask a GUY to marry her?????

Castro   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

If a girl asks me to marry her...I would kindly decline and then ask her...
:D

Good plan..dont you think?

Not a very good plan. You say no and the coach (your woman) brings in Faarax2 off the bench. You are out of uniform and in the locker room. You're done. You only get one chance to step up to the plate, don't blow it. And according to my research, women hate men who can't close the deal. Bada bim bada bum!

Think about it.

Faheema.   

Is it OK for a GIRL to ask a GUY to marry her

Waa habeen xalay tagay....

Okay lets say anaa ku idhi han ku guursado…Then it’s only natural markaa in aan ka bixiyo Gabaati/Meher, marka dabena aan idhaa anaa ku qaba? :D

OG_Girl   

^ I'm with Sheh, Why not if he worths.... we asking for equality and we want guys do every thing!! You can't have it both way.

Ask for marriage, exactly the way you wanted him to ask! Or just be a tradition girl 100%.

My self I would and he would said " Yes let us do it" Or "No" and insert some excuses ... So That time I wouldn't waste my time and energy.

Salam

OG_Girl   

^^Lol Don't be nasty minded now icon_razz.gif .

I meant energy of thinking of him and trying to be a perfect for him.

Stop being bad boy icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salam

Foxy   

To the Poster

Do as U fancy......the Question to ask or not?

How about flipping a coin! U have 50/50...give it a Go what do u have to loose......If he is that important to U, then U might as well.....if Not dont loose any sleep over it......

cheers

Caveman   

Originally posted by Warrior of Light:

Who says such women dont exist, who fear Allah and day they shall meet Him? They may not be to Par as Lady Khadija's character but they take her and other Mothers of faith as role models?

Dear, Warrior of Light…no need to convince me about the fact such ladies do exist, I have a mother n’ plenty of sister’s, who I believe belong to this crop of ladies. In fact I am so disappointed in you for not catching my drift there….you for all pll?

Originally posted by pucca:

pucca: *dumb cow, quit lookin! gosh!* thanks...i'll wait in the living room.

*thinks about leaving, maybe this wasn't a good plan; b-but if i dont ask...some chick might get him...oh wat the heck, khadija did it!*

pucca: *sings* "oh micky you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind, hey micky!:

loool….Your exchange with @Hot-Sheikh got me laughting….seriously could this convo mimicking a reality that has taken place in ur past life? Any little raskalz for the Hot sheikh as of yet?

Pucca   

^if he was hot i'm sure you wouldn't mind lettin the question slip.

caveman...sadly the hot sheikh is beyond proper, he insists on doin the asking; ofcourse i wont let him and now we're seperated. :( seems like we both want to wear the pants (however short his might be) in the relationship/marriage.

Nephissa   

Has the world gone mad? I for the life of me can't imagine proposing to a man ( Wish I was that gutsy! ) When I'm talking to a guy i'm attracted to my words get all mixed up. :D

Here's a simple one: Guys will pop the question if they'r interested. Trust me girls, save yourselves the possible rejection and just wait.

Pujah   

^^ Gabadh waxaan kuu malaynaaye naag rag ahe, see kaa noqotay. waa maxay fulaynimada, saxiibey aduunka laba bari waaye, waxaad doonayso lagama hakado, lagamana xishoodo. sidaan hore u iri , hadaan arko mid uqalma ...waa waydiinayaa maahe waaba mehersan lahaa. aniganaa bixin lahaa lol :D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Keyf:

^^ Gabadh waxaan kuu malaynaaye naag rag ahe, see kaa noqotay. waa maxay fulaynimada, saxiibey aduunka laba bari waaye, waxaad doonayso lagama hakado, lagamana xishoodo. sidaan hore u iri , hadaan arko mid uqalma ...
waa waydiinayaa maahe waaba mehersan lahaa. aniganaa bixin lahaa lol
:D

LOOOOL, you'd xataa do him, yea? ROFTL :D

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

^^Lol Don't be nasty minded now
icon_razz.gif

I meant energy of thinking of him and trying to be a perfect for him.

Stop being bad boy
icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salam

i see what u coming from og_girl.. by the way u know who is this???