Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Is it OK for a GIRL to ask a GUY to marry her?????

Bess.   

i wouldn't want him to marry me...unless he wanted to do it 2....and then he should be man enough to ask me...and take of the damn think....

ps...he would know i don't have time for cowards ;)

Bess.   

i just blv in da golden rulez...a man does the asking and then the woman happily accepts....

ps...he knows me well....and he knows what to do... ;)

i know that is the common one ,,,, i completely understand but ,, look from da other side ,,, suppose u fall in love (not him) ,, u see he doesn't know this ,,, or may be he does but not thinking to talk about this @ da moment ,,, da question is that would u start ???

My advise is: don't ever waste ur time waiting a move from men ,,,, u could take ur chance and that is da common sense ,,,

Bess.   

it doesn't make sense why would he marry me...if he doesn't love me...and how couldn't he know...i have told him...besides he would know...unless its one of those typical somali "courtships"...meeting today...getting married next week....lol...none of those for me... :D

J.Lee   

I have no problem asking a guy to marry me, I actually plan on doing the asking if I change my mind about marriage.

Pili Pili, you're such a girly girl but from what I heard, you might soon be plural instead of Single ;)

Holler.

It is one of those things, isn't it? Whereby it's fairly easy to do, but not many people ( Somali women?) do it (far too many 'dos' in here).

Personally, I find it difficult to ask for the things I need, let alone those that I want. Not a pay-rise (I so deserve one with the crap I put up with), definitely not an extension on a deadline (even when I am ill, I end up slogging over the computer) or even just simple assistance (Help? Piss Off!)

So, very unlikely that I would ask a man (THE man?) to marry me. It is much more likely (should the situation ever come to that point), that I will decide (without his knowledge or input), that he doesn't want me, thereby giving myself permission to go AWOL (move to another city/country, speedily change my name, and become addicted to ataractic drugs). redface.gif

Um..what was the question again?

Oh yeah..sure. It's Ok for a girl to ask a guy to marry her if she so pleases. :cool:

Castro   

The idea is to make the man believe he thought of it all on his own. Then praise him for flawless execution. Either way, women do the strategizing, men, not knowing any better, do the dirty work. Beautiful system.

^^^ LooL Fidel...sidaa waa sidii lagugu soo xero geliyey miyaa??

If a girl asks me to marry her...I would kindly decline and then ask her... :D

Good plan..dont you think?