Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Is it OK for a GIRL to ask a GUY to marry her?????

Lake   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Only if she kneels down and brings him flowers.

LOL yes indeed...that will be my dream girl,but she has to bring the flowers

Yeah why not, go on girl.

Ask any descent man you liked to marry you, after all It won't cost you anything, the only risk you facing is losing him. If you never had him in your life from the begining then I think Is worth the risk to say "Marry Me".

Actually thats not how girls say it, there are other clever ways they employ, Like "when r u gona propose to me" Or "you know my dad knows you and besides our dads are very good friends" :D

juba   

a GIRL asking a BOY! i never thought that even happend! i thought it was the boy who did that. I would feel kind of EMBARRASSED

Wiilo   

It is always approperiate for man to ask a woman to marry him, not on the other way around, i personally would feel embarrassed to do so. ladies don't ask ur men to marry y'all.......

Go figure:......

Baluug   

I don't see why a girl can't ask a guy to marry her,but I can imagine most girls probably wouldn't want to do that,because traditionally,the man is the one to "pop the question",but hey,this is the 21st century and not all girls are the same.I wouldn't mind if a woman came up to me and asked to marry me,cuz then I could act like I'm all wanted and stuff and I could say "sorry babe,I'm taken".I ain't gonna marry more than one,EVER.