Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Is it OK for a GIRL to ask a GUY to marry her?????

what u gotta lose! nothing... i was asked! word to the wise... it might just work!

but dont say this to a moms boy/gal! noooo! u see, 4 that to work, u gotta hit the mom/daddy like getting on their good side.......loooool.. send your bee workers there to lay the honey trap. however, this will be very expensive!! :mad: :mad:

when u get the green lite, attach that them like a monkey on a bannana! they be yours! just an fyi....ladies! its on de house! no sweat... homie is glad to help when possible!! this has become so normal these days! mine, was a 3rd charm!

by the way, this site is of full prime time xalimos Divas n king-faraaxs! no lying.....! there aint nothing wrong with grabing your better 1/2 from the net!! many of us did it already...so dont be afraid! just get the facts first before jumping into this body of water! compatibility is the main thing! other than that, its all good!!

:D

Som@li   

i think it is fine for a girl to ask a guy to married him,,but before she does,,she can find out if he is into marriege or not...

So girls out there,,good luck,,u can do it..11_1_115.gif

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by: BORN BRANIAC :

by the way u know who is this???

Welcome back my twin. Missed you smile.gif

Salam

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

quote: Originally posted by: BORN BRANIAC :

by the way u know who is this???

Welcome back my twin. Missed you
smile.gif

Salam
same here girl :D:D:D

I dont have enough courage to walk up to a brother and propose to him besides its degrading for a brother to be proposed to and worst

of all its is robbing him of his manhood whatever that is. icon_razz.gif Besides I am old fashioned I would want my farah to fall prostrate at my feet , kiss each and every one of my toes , and declare his undying love for me and at that insistant propose. :D

Qac Qaac   

endea, and old fashion guy would not kneel down in front of u.. that's for sure.. so what u r looking is a new fashion guy..

Baluug   

Originally posted by Endeavour:

, kiss each and every one of my toes ,

LOOOOL Did you ever see "Don't be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood"?Really good Wayans Bros. movie.Anyways,there's one scene where "Ashtray" is sucking on "Dashiki"'s toes and he's spitting out toenails and choking and sh*t!!After watching that,I shall never go near anyone's toes!!!So you beter ask your man if he's seen that movie before you make him do that kinda stuff

Castro   

Besides I am old fashioned I would want my farah to fall prostrate at my feet , kiss each and every one of my toes , and declare his undying love for me and at that insistant propose.

You're looking at waiting forever young lady. Unless you find a farah with toe fetish, that is.

Qac Qaac---Rest assure I am definetly looking for an old fashioned guy. I have noticed they are a rare species ;)

Waryaa----I will check out that movie.

Fidel---Waiting forever is habaar. Cant I hope.

Someone slap me into reality. It seems I am in LA LA LA land. :(

Castro   

Fidel---Waiting forever is habaar. Cant I hope.

You're right, it does sound like habaar. I'm sorry. You are in pretty good shape though as Faarah's have come a long way and are into all kinds of stuff nowadays. Like sucking on toes and the like. Hold your breath!

Originally posted by Caveman:

I am so disappointed in you for not catching my drift there….you for all pll?

Dont know if I read you post wrongly but seemed to negative as if we ladies of this century cant try to perfect ourselves. About catching the drift, Im not perfect :D

It does not matter who ask who as long us ya sharing love,passion and all that i wount care if i ask or my men ask. tying the knot is the main point, if my men take to long men ama kneel down adn say baby take my hand and take me any where u want.

Katrina   

And according to my research, women hate men who can't close the deal. Bada bim bada bum!

Castro, I am in complete and utter agreement with you on the result of your research, care to share where and how you collected your data?? :rolleyes: