Sign in to follow this  
sofine

WHAT IS YOU'RE FAVOURITE ROMANTIC MOVIE?

Tuujiye   

Nice new Nomad wlc y'all..my name is garab tuujiye...Sofine I watch scary movies so sorey..but I like " Love and Basketball " Since basketball is my #1 sport and to have agirl that will play with 1&1 :D ..damn...I'm still waiting..lol..

P.S.. Don't tell me you like sharukhan too, because all the girls like that ugly guy..lol..

Use to watch Indian movies...

peace out y'all

==> ROMEO & JULIET off course one of my favorites

==> CASABALANCA

==> AS GOOD AS IT GETS

==> TRUE LIES &

==> TITANIC, nooooooooh I wasn't feelin' it.

==> My all time favorite "JERRY MEGUIRE "

PEACE

LOVE &

UNITY

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum ,

My favorite movie would be "Ghost" as for the rest I like any Sharukh Khan's movies specially "Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham " and " Kuch Kuch Hota Hai"

sofine   

my favourite indian movie would be "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai" by shauk rakun......and rani....i watch indians movies every weekend when i get our of the stress university....it makes me relaxed....the last one i watched if i can remeber is kal ha nah oh"i hope i spelled it right...lol.....but my fav hollywood movie is "a walk to remeber" i would recommeded that to all the lovers..."its sad but its worth it..

Pacifist   

Well mine is the Legend of the Falls no movie tops that for me.

Sofine.... if you liked Walk to remember check out message in the bottle. The author of that book is Nicholas Sparks walahi i am addicted to his books. He is my favorite writer. But you know what sis if you read the books the movies will be trash...lol

Tuujiye   

ladies/gentlemen

CANDLE LIGHT DINNER N PROCEED 2 DA FIRE PLACE SLIP ON LOVE JONES DVD N LET MOTHER NATURE DO ITS THING.

Tuujiye   

all u gals that like these hindi movies ya'll understand the lango or subtitles are ur thing...i grew up in india on the real ......

[tuje deekaa too yee jaanaa sanam

biyaar hoota hee divaanaa sanam

ab yahaa see kahaa jaayee hum

teeri bahoome marjaaye hum /B] from kuch kuch hootahee..

but my fav raja hindustaani

pardeesi pardeesi jaana nahii

muje choorke muje choorke

pardeesi meera yaara loodke aanaa

muje yaad raknaa kahi bool na jaanaa

pardeesi pardeesi jaana nahii

muje choorke , muje choorkee ......

ps. qaanoonkii haad bohod lambii hoo tiihee.... tum loog behes karteehoo hindi boolnaa mujse siikoo khaamakha kiyaa karnee lagee.uluke padhtoo

To my above poster, If i am not mistaken those first lyrics aren't for Kuch Kuch hota hai movie but Dulhane Dil Laygaye or something like that released about 96 Sharukh khan and kajol still though.BTW what does the long hand of law has to do with people asking you to teach them hindi!!!

As to my favorite, i am still thinking :D:D:D