Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

I HATE DIVORCE..Please do Something.....

Nephissa   

When you considering marrying someone, don't you have to atleast know what ticks them off, what moods are they in the morning, what drives your significant other. Do they have goals, what do they want in life? Do pple that date talk or basically let their hormones take control for that period of time? THese things take time, but it sure doesn't take an hour, day, or even a week, or a month, its something you know once you find out,
then you will know whether he/she is right for you.

Marriage is one of those things you would not know how it turns(good or bad) until you try it. All your do's and dont's are cliche.

The reason the divorce is high is because some men trick women into marriage. He obtains her consent under false pretenses. He pretends to be someone he isn't. He's an amazingly good actor. Putting on an act. :rolleyes:

Divorce when I was growing up was talked about in whispers. It was the exception not the rule. In fact I never knew anyone who had been divorced. Today however that seems to have become very popular. It would seem, to a temporary state. Makes you not even bother to get married. :(

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Marriage is one of those things you would not know how it turns(good or bad) until you try it. All your do's and dont's are cliche.

The reason the divorce is high is because some men trick women into marriage. He obtains her consent under false pretenses. He pretends to be someone he isn't. He's an amazingly good actor. Putting on an act. :rolleyes:

Divorce when I was growing up was talked about in whispers. It was the exception not the rule. In fact I never knew anyone who had been divorced. Today however that seems to have become very popular. It would seem, to a temporary state. Makes you not even bother to get married.
:(
[/QB]

SO you saying only Men are the actors?? and all the Women are soo honest and transparent that It makes the Men to resort to acting??..hmmm...Great wisdon it is (Yoda Style)

Cheers

Pujah   

Divorce who is to blame....hmm

blame it on identity crises/culture clashes/unemployement/money problems/different priorities/qabiil/women/men

i am not making sense here i know ...blame it on temporary insanity redface.gif

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Divorce when I was growing up was talked about in whispers. It was the exception not the rule. In fact I never knew anyone who had been divorced. Today however that seems to have become very popular. It would seem, to a temporary state. Makes you not even bother to get married.
:(

I think What the last anon said about Unemployment/Culture clash and sorts are not what brings in Divorce...This are all material life.But what brings divorce is all about fearing ALLAH..If your partner is unemployed or has no proper work, You should sabar..If your partner is sick you should sabar until he gets fine or a solution is found..and so on and so forth..

I have never heard someone divorced his partner

because s/he couldn't pray or got Imaan Laan..

Did I ? smile.gifsmile.gif

Nothing is guaranteed in life Bishaaro, but then again, to get to know someone who you will share your lifewith isn't "CLICHE" at all.

The reason the divorce is high is because some men trick women into marriage.

Bishaaro, had you understood what I wrote previously, you wouldn't have said women get tricked into marriage, as if women don't have a mind of their own. Hello, earth to bishaaro, if pple took time to get to know each other, they wouldn't be under false pretense for long, one way or the other, their true personality would come out. The fact that couples are in such a rush to tie the knot, makes it very difficult to detect any sort of pretenses the other holds. I'm not saying time would heal all wounds, but when making important decision such as who you will marry, and you bring that into the equation, couples owe it to themselves to give it all they have, and make the best possible decision.

He pretends to be someone he isn't. He's an amazingly good actor. Putting on an act.

A pretender than only pretend for so long, because sooner or later it will catch up to them, and thats why I say once more, if you knew who you were marrying, you wouldn't be trapped into these things, your lives would be drama free if you just took the time to get to know the other.(BE CAUTIOUS)

juba   

Rendezvous

do you atleast agree that if wife or husband for that matter is being abused they should divorce? there are some circumstances that call for seperation.

Originally posted by juba:

Rendezvous

do you atleast agree that if wife or husband for that matter is being abused they should divorce? there are some circumstances that call for seperation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atleast the thread says it all...am just against divoce by all means..whatever it can take me out..The worst I should avoid is seeing a woman in distress..myself in distress..the children in hurdles..no parental love..and messing sisters lives...as is happening with the so called wadaads..who divorce immediately he has his DNA settings correct.. smile.gif

do they really fear ALLAH?

smile.gif